Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test re do???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rdub650, Jun 5, 2009.

1. ok so i kinda cheated on a drug test, the swab was supposed to stay on my tongue fir 3 minutes but i made it so that it wasnt touching anything in my mouth. i havent smoke in 3 weeks but i did that just in case,
    do you think theywill make me redo it? i just got an eighth but im heisitant to smoke it right now

2. if it is a swab your fine, they are only suppsoted to test the past few days at max.

3. What???

You faked a cotton mouth swab test yet didn't smoke in 3 weeks? Why would you not just do it and get it over with?

The swab test checks for marijuana use within 2-3 days. I literally smoked 2 nights before I was tested with a swab and I passed it with flying colors. You would have been fine man -_-

4. sweet. did you have to leave the swap in your mouth for 3 minutes?