Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PatHead, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Ok, me and a friend are in a bind.

we have been smoking strong since around august, pretty much everyday, with a few missed days thrown in

baseball is coming up, and we have to have our physicals in the end of january, which means we are subject to random drug tests any day of the week (minus sat and sun)

what we want to do is stop smoking on weekdays and smoke once on the weekend.

we need to know if we smoke once friday night (say around a .75 between 4-5 people would be an average session) could we possibly be clean by monday morning

we are both around 5'9 150 lbs, so both pretty skinny with little fat on us

me and him plan on working out once on saturday, and once on sunday
    after each workout we would both steam for as long as we can/feel comfortable to

i also plan on filling up an empty bottle of visine with water and bringing it with me to school everyday and filling half/little under half of the piss cup with it then pissing the rest of the way to the minimum line

so, do you think we would be clean by monday mornings, if we workout twice and steam twice after we do it? Im also considering running both saturday morning and sundays morning and night

and how is the idea of pissing 50% and filling the rest with (warmed by hands/crotch) tap water and shaking it up?

SORRY FOR THE LONG READ

2. get niacin. the non flush kind. you can find it at GNC or any health food store that supplies vitamins. take 500 mg the day before the test, and one on it. drink lots of water with it, and you will be clean. just for good measure though, drink a GOOD amount of water

3. but this will be happening EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND
    im not even sure that i will get tested EVER
    my school doesnt test a ton of people, like ive been there since freshmen year (now a senior) and have been eligible for drug tests every year but have not gotten one yet