Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SashaGrey435, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Hi everyone, this is my first post and I had a question. I weigh 94lbs and quit smoking over a month and a half ago. But before that I smoked an oz a week for 6 months. I had to take a drug test and the cut off limit was 20. I failed with 60 in my system. I was wondering if anyone knew maybe why I still had that much in my system. Is there anything I can do more to pass the next one I have to take. I was given a pass on the first but that's all. I'm already drinking water and working out like crazy to sweat. I just don't understand why I would've failed but maybe it's because I was a heavy smoker. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

2. Because you smoked an oz a week?

3. click HERE

4. Stop over thinking these damn things just mildly dilute

5. an ounce would last me the entire summer. holy fuck boys

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

6. lol I was a heavy smoker. I used to back in the day be able to make it last that long but that's why I quit.