Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test questions!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Scoobysnacks13, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Anyone here work for the usps? I got scheduled to take a drug test. I freaked out and took an over the counter one and passed. 4 days later I took the one at the lab. I'm not sure if I passed or not but I got an email later (less than 24 hours later) that I was being offered the job at the position I applied for. Does this mean I passed?! I'd hate to tell my family I got the job if my results come back positive and they take the position away from me. In the email it also said not to quit your current job because you have to go through medical and security. Maybe I'm just a little to worried about it. I didn't think my ecup drug test results would be sent to them that quick. Help me out with anything.

2. Well, did you get the job?

3. I'm pretty sure that means that you passed. :) it's weird here in California, they cannot request a drug test unless an offer has been made and its pending a passed drug test.

4. Just don't tell them until you know if you got the job for sure or not. Call the place you applied at in a few days if they don't call you first.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum