Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BearThug, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Still in the market for a job, and wondering if this would be perfect to keep clean piss in? http://i.imgur.com/wgQGT4d.jpg

Do Drug Labs usually watch you take a piss or do they check under balls and such? I plan to put that bottle under my balls and wondering if I could hide the bottle there and would it e warm enough? I plan on getting the clean piss hours before a future screening, so would my body warmth be enough to keep the piss warm?

Also, where would I get those temperature sticks at to test the piss temperature?

2. You honestly should just stop smoking IMO. From personal experience, the labs just make you take everything out of your pockets and make you take any jackets/coats off. Mine let me piss with the door closed but they still listen to make sure nothing fishy is going on. I'm in the same position as you (looking for a job) and frankly, I would rather piss with peace of mind than putting someone other person's piss under my balls and being all nervous about whether they'll catch me or if it's even warm enough.

I know I didn't answer your question but I figured I'd chime in anyway.

3. Would. It be easy to maintain high enough temp of piss??

4. I use to get a friend to piss in a condom half hour before I'll put it under my arm pit for body temperature go in take the test and pass every time lol