Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Questions/Advice

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hash Nebula, Mar 16, 2017.

1. What's up Grasscity?!

Just had a quick question regarding DT and y'alls personal experiences..

So I have a drug test in 5 days and I plan on using my partners urine, thank god shes clean rn, but was wondering if anyone thought I'd have a chance of stopping now and using my own urine.

I'm broke af now so I haven't really had bud, so all I've been smoking for months is hitters and vaping herb. Usually at most like 2-3 hitters a day.

What do you guys think?! Any chance in passing possibly??

I'm 6'2" and like 130. Skinny af. Haven't been super active this winter lmao

Much love

2. You can clean out if you drink water and walk your ass off man. You are skinny so you have nothing for this shit to stick to. I am 6 2 and weigh 190 lbs and I clean out in a week with water and walking. Also if you use a females pee and they lab test you then they will know the pee was female based on hormone levels, just my .02 for you bro. Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. I failed a drug test recently. I'm 6'2", 140 lbs, excercise and work out every day, and go for enormous hikes or walks almost every day. I had a week to get clean for the test. I ate very healthily, drank plenty of water, and even used loads of detox tea and a weird juice cleanse. I still didn't pass the test.

I would recommend using your partner's urine but be careful. I asked my nurse about the temperature gauge on the bottle you pee in and she told me that it can detect a difference between the temperature of fresh urine, of urine being kept in your sock, in your crotch, or anywhere else.

There are ways to moderate the temperature of the urine that you bring in with you, but I'm not completely sure what they are. I would do some research about that. At the very least, use one of those air activated hand warmers and check the temperature of the urine before giving the sample.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks guys.

Yea most likely I'll be using my partners. She's female, but it's only pre-employment and it's not at a lab or anything.

The temp is my main concern. I have hand warmers to help keep it at a decent level, but I've read that if it's not between 90-100 you obviously have something wrong with you haha.

I know it'll be hot, but I don't want it to hot.. thinking of getting some temp strips from the pet store or something to help monitor it..

I'll post back for sure when it's all said and done!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I passed!!

Thanks for tips and advice everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1