Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rugbywing14, Jun 7, 2009.

1. I apologize if I am in the wrong forum, but this section looked appropriate for my question at hand. So I hope I have not offended anyone in any way! Anyways, this passed Sunday I was called by my previous employer Best Buy for an interview. The only problem was, that I had smoked literally 30 minutes before they had called driving down to KCMO. They gave me an interview on Tuesday, but I did not worry since I knew the hiring process and assumed if hired it would be another week before I was offered the job. I was thrown a curveball when my manager asked me if I had time to have an interview with our GM. I of course said I had plenty of time and was then offered the job by him maybe 30 minutes later. Now I was required to take a drug test.... I drank a hell of a lot of water and I am sure diluted my system since Sunday mind you. Also, I went and bought a detox drink called ProTox. Still nervous, the night before I went in to test I had a friend buy me an At Home Drug Test- Marijuana from Walgreens. The test said I passed, but the line was very faint! The manual says that still is a negative result, but I have not heard back from Best Buy yet and am extremely stressed out. Do you forum members think I passed? I am not very big (5'9 145) and play rugby so I don't have a large body fat %. Any help!?

Oh yeah, the drug testing place I went to sends the sample to North Carolina to be tested in their labs, so the test wasn't done right in front of me.