Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test question?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nobens420, May 25, 2009.

1. When I came home from college I had to stop smoking so I could get a job. Ide pass a drug test now but cant find a job lol. So its been 2 weeks since ive smoked and im dieing to blaze. If i smoked today like a bowl pack how long do you think it would take to get the thc out of my system again.

2. Considering I am a psychic I would say about 8 weeks. Use the search button.

There are so many aspects to the human body that pertains to the length of time that THC will remain in your system.

Go buy a home drug test kit and test yourself....

3. you are clean now.... look harder, get a job, then start. why just smoke one bowl and then have to reclean your system and start over?

Honestly, knowing how stoners work... if you smoke "one" bowl... you will spend the whole summer high and never get a job.

4. All these damn threads are ridiculous.

5. Since its been 2 weeks it should not show in a urine test in 4-6 days.. It depends on how much water you drink, how fast your metabolism is, your BMI and many other factors