Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test - Question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Love & Loyalty, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Here we go ... last time I smoked was Sunday night around 9 PM. I smoked once a day for 5 days before that, took an average of probably six hits per day. I have been clean since Sunday night and will stay clean till Saturday when I will take my test.

If I stay clean, drink a lot of water and cranberry juice/coca cola Friday night/Saturday morning ... will I pass?

And what are the chances of passing without drinking say a gallon of water that morning and coca cola?

2. Any help please?

3. THC stays in your body for up to 30 days, although you have been doing the right things, when is your test?

4. if you need to get clean in a week heres what you do, drink like 1/2 to a gallon of water a day, and starting 3 days before the test take 4-5 shots of vinegar throughout the day and still drink lots of water, on the day of the test take 6 shots of vinegar and drink lots of water then go to the test and you will pass. it worked for me!

and if you are in any doubt just buy a home drug test for 5 bucks and see if you are clean the day before.

5. Here is a easy way to beat a drug test. All you need is Water and Pickles.

Buy a gallon of distilled water, and a jar of pickles (if you don't have any already). Then drink half of the gallon of water. Then drink all the juice from the pickle jar. After that drink the other half of the water. I recommend doing it a day or 2 ahead of time.

You will be peeing alot, but you will be clean. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

6. Does "Red Wine Vinigar" work?

7. Any vinegar will work, it really just needs to be anything that is pretty acidic (The pickle juice thing doesnt really work)

8. two words FLUSH KIT a wise investment... saved my ass on a couple occasions

9. Vinegar and pickle juice don't do shit. And those detox kits dont work any better than water and cranberry juice, even the ones that say "300% money back guarantee". Save your money. A little cola or a multivitamin (specifically b-12) will put some color back in your piss after all the water so it doesn't look suspicious. The only thing that gets rid of THC is time, up to 30 days or more. It's stored in fat cells and there is nothing you can drink that will get it out any faster. Drinking water is just to dilute your piss enough to pass a test. Thats all it does. There is no magical cure. Just start drinking a lot of water the night before and morning of the test. Thats about all you can do. Any more than that doesn't help. Check erowid.com if you want more specific info. If you stay clean all week you should be ok with the water method, but no guarantees. Good luck.

10. maybe you dont need anything... just water... if smoked pot every day for a long period of time, it will take a couple months to leave your system.. but if you blaze once a month.. it will leave within days...