Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question???????

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LBC_Fader, Sep 6, 2003.

1. I recently got caught with some bud and my parents are gay and will drug test me. Ive been teseted before and it was postitive and my parents said if it happens again im fucked. So I need help because Ive been blazing and my test will come out postitve. Is there anything I can do or take to pass the test. O and by the way I am quitting for a few months so Im thinking of getting some Detox if I hear it works good.

2. I would know normally but i'm really high, been posting for so long... Drink... some of that one stuff... Alot of it... You'll piss it all out... then... what...

3. Drink alot of juices. Cranberry juice works the best.. Drink lots of water too.. You will still need a week before the test.

4. Drink lots of liquids, buy detox and take it before the test, and EXERCISE! You need to exercise to help get the THC out of your fat and muscle cells. But detox will work the best.

5. i posted a shit load of info about drug testing in a thread last week. search for it and you'll find pretty much all the info you need. Usually those detox drinks are nothing more than diuretics. Cranberry juice is a diuretic, too. So, you could drink cranberry juice and water and get the same effect.

6. only homosexual parents drugtest?

also...there is a search function on this website.

7. its true namron.

ive been tested by both of my dads.... :D

8. I guess that makes my parents homo, too. Mebbe that's why they are seperated now. Is that what you're saying LBC_Fader?

9. i don't think he meant literally gay;)

if u know, when exactly are u bein tested? if ya got a week, sounds like you'll be fine:D

10. im super fukin high.so ill speak later, when i am out of the shower, and not so high.