Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amdjobob, Apr 29, 2017.

1. So I've been smoking wax and blunts all day every day for the last 2 weeks I have a court date in 15 days for shoplifting (retarded I know) do they even drug test before or for it and if so would I drop dirty? I'm 5'10 170lbs skate almost daily for a couple hrs any ideas on it?

2. I see no reason why they would drug test for a shoplifting charge. I hope it's not WalMart that got you- they're fierce about that stuff. Good luck! I'd keep toking.

3. It was in all honesty the worst part is I wasn't even really 'shoplifting' I took 2 lighters cause it was 7$ each there (stupid expensive they where bics too) wasn't about to spend that lmao and we needed one for our smoke sesh the other person I was with took a shit ton of things without my knowledge and the total was like 150$ they combined our total as one and I'm not allowed in Walmart or Sam's club for life I thought they drug tested you no matter what thanks for the reply and info I appreciate it