Drug test question.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Blunt_blowin21, May 26, 2016.

1. I have just recently passed a drug test, I had to stop smoking for a month.
    I'm nervous to smoke again but I really want to. If I smoke just one more time how long will it stay in my system.

130 lbs
    Thin
    Fast metabolism.

2. 3 days in urine, 2 days mouth swab, and a lot longer in hair. Assuming its a urine test, smoke all you want if youre going to have a day heads up in advance, keep 2 packs certo and half gallon of orsnge juice on hand, drink half the night before around 6pm, and the ither half 3 hours prior to drug test, pee once before you go and use midstream urine at the test. Works for me and my family every time

3. Don't Use Q- Carbo

4. That's not guaranteed though. Many many many people have failed using certo, and I've read several drug testing horror stories. It's just another method of dilution. Dilution can still fail if the concentration of metabolites is too high, like if you've been using bho or edibles. Frequency, potency, and an individuals metabolism are the deciding factors whether or not dilution will work. I wouldn't spread this information around because many times people have jobs or freedom on the line and bro science is not what they need to learn.

5. ^^ not dilution method, it coats the fat cells in your piss for a window of time, and quit trying to scare people, lifes a gsme, take risks. Yes, certo can make your stomach hurt but heres the solution- dont be a pussy

6. I have full custody of my kids thanks to certo and a few other dumb ass mistakes my ex made. I didn't take certo....she did....and failed miserably. She has no visitation. Thank you certo for making fruit pectin and not a masking or cleaning agent and helping to get that dumb b! $%@ out of my kids life.

Certo is a joke. People who pass taking that crap aren't passing because of certo.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well we csn all complain about it or we can be thankful thst our kids arent dead and that we have job opportunities where we live.
    Point being, if you wanna smoke weed, smoke weed, plain and simple, fuck all other fsctors, your job, your so-called freedom, youre whatever, its not important, yolo tomorrow isnt promised.

8. #8 Burrito Wizard, May 26, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016
    Since this thread is already active, instead of making a new one lemme just ask you guys: As of late I've only been smoking occasionally (like maybe a few times a week for a few weeks) and pretty small amounts when I do. I last smoked like 5 days ago and I'm trying to pass a drug test if need be for a job as well. I'm 6 foot like 175 pounds and don't do much exercise. How much longer should I wait and is there anything I can do to get clean faster? Any help is appreciated greatly.

9. Well the people above are skeptical of the certo method but it doesnt work woth the orange juice, theres certain things in orsnge juice that activate the certo to work the way it does, you should pass no problem, but just drink a bunch of water the next couple days. ive not had a single friend fail a drug test after I suggested certo and orange juice and theyre all regular daily smokers and one was a pretty chubby girl who was given a 1 day notice.

10. Doesnt work WITHOUT orange juice****

11. certo and orange juice..people will believe anything

Let's try gummy bears and orange crush. Who knows .....lol

12. Meth is the only sure way of passing the cannabis portion of the drug test. You are on your own for the rest.

13. Words of a wise man, who is sitting in a cage in a prison right now being raped by his cell mate.

14. I just laugh at these threads and the insane shit people say works for cleaning your system.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app