Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flyhighsociety, Apr 28, 2014.

1. I don't have any coming up but I was wondering what is a decent amount to smoke to avoid failing a drug test. Gram a month? Half a month? I'm 6'5 230 with 12% bf. I do heavy intensity exercises six times a week.

Didn't see the drug testing sticky btw

2. You didn't see the sticky...lol.

I would say you shouldn't smoke any as it could say in your system for a while.

3. #3 magoo657, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    Don't smoke any what so ever! Chances are no matter how much you smoke THC will stay in your system!

4. #4 Exhazer, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    Simple i do this for all my jobs and worked 100% of the time....went to a headshop bought fake piss with the temperature reader on the bottle...put it in the microwave tell the temp read between 95-99 dagrees, rubberbanded the heat patch to it. went to the doctor squeezed it into the cup...here you go doc...next day got hired..still working full benefits. To me i love pot so much quiting just isnt worth it for me id rather cheat. But thats not good advice. But i only cheat when i KNOW ill get away with it.

note that it just isnt 30 days THC can stay in your system. If your a heavy dailey smoker i wouldnt doubt 90 Days