Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by foxforcefive, Jan 16, 2014.

1. #1 foxforcefive, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    From November to December 15th I probably smoked 20 times, each time I would smoke three fat bowls. Around 12/15 I failed a drug test, and the only time I've smoked since then was two days after my test where I packed a tiny bowl and got a small buzz. So I haven't smoked in almost a month, but I was thinking about smoking tonight. My question is: I know "heavy" smokers have it show up in their urine for a while, but if I smoke once after not having smoked for a month, I'm not really a heavy user anymore right? Would the fact that I smoked quite often and quite a lot up until a month ago have any effect on my results if I do get drug tested again? So...if I smoke just tonight, how long will it show up in my urine?

And you don't need to remind me how sucky this last month has been. Trust me, I know.

2. Assuming it only took a month to detox and you're currently clean enough to pass a drug test, if you smoke again now it will probably take about ten days for it to completely leave your system, maybe a little longer. 

3. it should go away within 3-5 days if you drink a lot of cranberry juice and waterSent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. i think 7 days for sure ud be clean also depends on how often u exercise, your weight, and a couple other things.