Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AjaxInTheBay, Apr 16, 2013.

1. #1 AjaxInTheBay, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2013
    I'm sure there's a thread that would answer this elsewhere, but I'm in a bit of a hurry.

So I have a drug test coming up for a job. I have enough time to get clean the natural way, but I also have some frozen clean urine that I could use. It's mine and I know it's good because it's from before I started puffing again (I planned ahead :D).

The only thing that worries me is that it's from July of 2012. If I thaw it out and warm it up before my test, do you guys think it will be OK? Or will there be something in the urine that tells the lab people it's not fresh?

I've passed a drug test before using the sub method successfully, it's just this is the first time I've used urine that's this old, so I'm not totally sure about it. Any thoughts guys?

Edit: Mods, please move this thread to Apprentice Tokers or whatever so no one else gets offended

2. You are not a seasoned toker if you are asking this wrong section. Put it in the beginner section. and no that is dumb! Just don't smoke. Once you pass the drug test smoke a fat ass victory blunt! It will be worth it.

Plus drug rests have temp. Readers so you would have to heat your nasty old piss up to about 98 or so degrees

3. You can be a vet toker without having the experience of a drug test.

A year old cup of pee? I wouldn't advise it. If you are that doomed I would find someone with a clean supply. Yet the steps to correctly sub without temp or mold issues is tedious.

But like the person above me said, smoke a fat ass victory blunt.