Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir fapsalot, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Well I haven't seen any threads on this but I'm on the job hunt and I can sneak pee in and put it in instead of my own but if I can't and I fail the test ik I won't get the job but will they turn me into the police and I get arrested

2. No, they dont have the right to do that. All that happens is you get a call from the company you applied for saying that you failed the drug test, and become labeled as "do not hire."

I know this because its happened to me lol

3. You can't ever get arrested or even questioned by authorities for having pissed dirty.

4. Tell us how you really feel.

5. If you fail a hiring drug test and they label you as do not hire, is that something other employers can see, or just the company you failed for?