Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by x69, Aug 13, 2012.

1. im getting drug tested maybe sometime next week or sometime soon. im getting drug tested by my parents. last time i smoked was friday and saturday and it was only a few bowls. and those are the only times ive smoked in the last month. i do mma monday through thursday and we train and work out for 2 hours every day. i weigh 160, 5'7 and im a guy. possible chances of passing?

2. If its the only time youve smoked in a while it will probably be out of your system in around a week, give or take a few days.

3. i guess ill just hope for the best. i was going to try using my friends pee since he doesnt smoke. any advice on that?

4. You can put his pee in a pill box and tape it to your leg, but I thought you said your parents were administering the drug test? It's iffy on whether you will pass or not, I can't give you definite answer. If you know what day you are being tested on you can drink a lot of water (like 8 bottles) 1.5-2 hours before the test to dilute your urine.

5. there not going to be watching. there just going to give me the cup and go upstairs and wait till im done. they didnt give me a specific date so its not that simple to carry pee with me to keep it at the right temperature.

6. Yeah, youd have to get the date before you can use your friends'. It has to be at a certain temp, right around your body temp. Id try taping it to the inside of your leg in some sort of pouch, maybe add a couple hand warmers taped around it. that will keep it at the right temp.

7. so even if it is a home drug test the pee has to be warm. what happens if i put the pee in the cup and it wasnt warm?