Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test question. Shocker right?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Boehmer7, May 9, 2013.

1. Hypothetical question.

Let say I've been smoking daily for 1 year straight. Does you thc saturation in you fat ever reach like a maximum? What I'm real curious about is if it is physically possible to have to take years to completely cleanse your system?

2. no... it does not. your body processes and expels all toxins/chemical that come into your body through things like your liver in cycles depending on the chemical. So, lets say you had to do a drug test, you can get do things like water body cleanses and heavy sweat workouts to get rid of THC readings in things like pee tests, but not always with hair follicle test (ive never looked, or had a hair test). but, the only real long term effect is that THC will saturate your brain, and thats what gives a big ol' stoner bro that "permabaked" look. hope i answered your Q

3. So what would you say would be the longest amount of time you could test positive for thc after smoking hard for a year? As a fairly skinny person

4. if you pounded down a gallon of water a day for a week and maybe worked out twice, you'd be clean.

5. You really think so? Damn I was always under the impression that weed was a fairly sticky little girl.

6. it depends on your body how long it takes to get it out of your system. A friend of mine thats a skinny guy whos in pretty good shape smoked pot for years and continued to on probation until a week before his drug test. He claimed just working out a ton got it out of his system. It may be bullshit, but its a thought

7. That is pure bullshit---regardless of how skinny you are and how much you work out--if yiou are a chronic smoker of long term use, the THC will be in your system for 30 days or longer.  It is common for folks to test positive for up to 50 days on urine tests.  THC clings to your cells and tissues for such a long time because it is  chemically bound to tyour cell membranes in all tissues of ur body. Especially your brain cells and abdominal lipid stores. Unlike coc, amp, and meth wihich are water soluble and quickly washed out of your body in 2 to 4 days regardless of how long you use such drugs.

8. thats what she said. sorry, i had to.

9. "regardless of how skinny you are and how much you work out--if yiou are a chronic smoker of long term use, the THC will be in your system for 30 days or longer. It is common for folks to test positive for up to 50 days on urine tests."Please don't tell someone their information is bullshit, then give out bullshit information yourself. The 30 day detection window is misinformation that has been spread for a while.http://www.ndci.org/sites/default/files/ndci/THC_Detection_Window_0.pdfThat's an interesting article. It's worth a read.From the article:Based upon recent scientific evidence, at the 50 ng/mL cutoff concentration for the detection of cannabinoids in urine (using the currently available laboratory-based screening methods) it would be unlikely for a chronic user to produce a positive urine drug test result for longer than 10 days after the last smoking episode. Although there are no scientific cannabinoid elimination studies on chronic users using non-instrumented testing devices, one would assume that if the on-site devices are properly calibrated at the 50 ng/mL cutoff level the detection guidance would be the same.At the 20 ng/mL cutoff concentration for the detection of cannabinoids in urine (using the currently available laboratory-based screening methods) it would be uncommon for a chronic marijuana smoker to produce a positive urine drug test result longer than 21 days after the last smoking episode.