Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test question - plz read

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gnel2201, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Okay I have a few questions about drug tests...

first off, do those cleansing drinks work? like readyclean? i've heard some people say that its the same thing as just drinking a bunch of water so don't waste your money on them... any advice here?

secondly - this is in reference to the GAS confirmation tests that they use if u test positive... say i test positive in the initial drug test for benzo's, but i have a prescription for xanax from a doctor and i tell the clinic this information - will they still send the initial test to do a confirmation test on the benzo?

Finally, and most importantly, say I test positive for benzo's on the initial test, and they send it in for a confirmation gas test - will they ONLY do the confirmation on the benzo... or will they also do confirmation on the other drugs i tested negative for? i.e. - i test positive for benzo, will they also do a confirmation test on thc? (im wondering because i know i can pass at 50ng, but i dont kno about the 15ng cutoff for the confirmation test with thc)..

thanks for any help guys.