Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test question plz help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gnome0freak, Nov 17, 2010.

1. My first time being drug tested so i'm realyy nervous. Ok so i was told that i may have to be tested (urine screening) so i stopped smoking for about a month. My birthday came around and having not heard any word of it for a while decided to smoke 2 dank blunts around 5 people. turns out the drug test is coming up. worst case scenario 18 days after toking. I'm about 5'11 170 kinda chubby. i'm just wondering how its going to turn out and what should i do. :confused_2:

2. just sacrificed a cow and read the auspices...im sorry but your fucked

3. If it's home tested, just drink a lot of water until then, and you'll be fine. If it's a professional one, that might still work.

4. dude youre definitely fine I've been in way worse situations then that when i got professionally tested.

the only way you won't pass is if its a hair test

5. dude just use synthetic urine...theres a brand at my local smokeshop called "Go Number 1" hasnt failed me yet

6. Just drink lots of water, you should be fine.

7. ive always heard that too, but im wondering, does water really flush out your system that much? or is the main point to dilute your urine?

8. its to dilute your urine so the test wont detect any thc in your urine.

read this

it helped me alot when i was getting tested

9. Water does nothing but flush your system for 1-2 hours max. Even though it doesn't flush your system enough.

THC = fat soluble not water soluble

The difference being something that is water soluble can quickly be taken out of your system by water, fat soluble means that the THC sits around in your fat.

Best things to do are: exercise, stop smoking.

10. ive read some bad stuff about creatine, dont know if its true though

11. I take creatine for weight lifting. There is nothing wrong with it. Just make sure you drink a lot of water if you take it.

12. THC is stored in your fat cells, i know a guy who had to get it all out of his system to pass a test at his job. he ate cellery every meal, and then worked out pretty much every day to lose and burn as much fat as possible. if you can workout and eat healthy, drink lots of water, and things of the such you should be fine.

13. I smoked a bowl and have a urine test in 14 days I am 5"5 140lbs drink a lot of water and run/walk everyday about 2 hours will I pass a urine test

14. Im a female who is 5'7 and 120 pounds. I smoked marijuana three times 4 days ago. I got a job offer and was supposed to test today. I used fake pee and it was never warm enough (she tried 3 times). What is the likelihood of my passing on my own? I've been drinking water and gatorade nonstop for the past three days and my metabolism is fairly fast. The test is an ecup escreen test. I'd really like to avoid faking it again but if anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know!

15. Hey I was just wondering... if you didnt mind answering.. what kind of tests do you use it for? like work, rehab, probation, home, school... Im gonna be testing and I know they are most likely gonna be labbed :mad: and Im gonna be testing for a few years now. So i am just trying to soak up as much info as i can and read about as many experiences as possible.. Thank U :D

16. green tea and squats.. high cardio exercise.. but def buy some of the Arizone green teas