Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test question... Please help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bobbyweed123, Mar 5, 2014.

1. So I might be getting tested soon, but I dnt have enough time to get clean (so I'm not gonna bother to try)
    The test I'm getting tested by is the cheap ones that show one line if u fail and two lines if u pass (kinda like a pregnancy test). The person testing me makes you pee in a cup and then dips the test in the urine. (He doesn't send it into a lab) What can I bring w me into the bathroom when I go to pee that will ensure I pass the test?
    I read to bring bleach in and drop a few drops in with the urine. I also read I should pee in the cup a little and just dilute it w toilet water?
    If anyone has taken this test or just knows what to do to pass, plz lemme know. Thanks!