Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question....Please give me a yes or no!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cmoney93, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Im sure there are a TON of these on this forum, but I figured I would ask anyway...

Soooo, I used to be a regular smoker (was in college, smoked multiple times a day) but once I graduated, I stopped for over a month and half (mid-June). Over the summer, I was overseas and only smoked a couple of times (3 maximum) and they were mainly spliffs. The last time I smoked was August 1 (spliff). Since then, I've exercised (or sweat a solid amount) everyday. I'm 5'9 around 140 with a uick metabolism

Today (August 22), I took a urine test for my first adult job and I'm just having severe anxiety that 3 weeks wasnt enough...

Do you think I'm good?!
    Any input would help