Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test question (NEW)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sloppyslacker, Mar 12, 2015.

1. So I recently was offered a job and was told I needed to pass a background check then a drug test. I passed the bg check and then got emailed for an appointment to test at an e-screen clinic. The job I'm applying for is a food-runner position at a restaurant in California.

The pdf of my test says

regulation: non-dot
    Reason for test: pre-employment
    Services to be performed: DO NOT USE eCUP
    Urine Collection - xxxx - 5DSP/NO THC/PHN (xxx)

What I'm wondering is if anyone knows what that code means. More specifically does the "no thc" mean they don't test for and/or doesn't matter if thc is present in the 5 panel test? I'm still planning on using the dilution method prior to my test, but if anyone can confirm what that lab code means, I'd greatly appreciate it. Can't wait to start working and smoking again ;) Toke on And thank you for the help in advance!