Drug test question, help! Sorry that I am posting in wrong section btw!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by richardd420, Nov 20, 2012.

1. I apologize for posting in the wrong section, but I'm not allowed to post in the actual section for this.

Alright, so I am currently on probation. I have a drug test tomorrow and I smoked about a gram 2 days ago (which yes I know, was very stupid). Before that day, I had not smoked in 7 months. I'm pretty small, about 5'7, 120 pounds. I have fast metabolism. I skateboard a few times a week, so I am pretty fit and I ran a little over a mile today. I also have been drinking lots of water, I drink vitamin c everyday and I have takin' b6 and b12 vitamins. I would try detox, but I have no money for them. I will take any suggestions that will benefit me in this situation!

2. Drink a fuck ton of water before your meeting and take the b12 vitamins about 3 hours before you go in. By fuck ton, i'd say a gallon to two gallons, but be careful not to induce water intoxication. Put only the middle of your stream of piss in the cup; the beginning and end is more likely to be dirty. This is your best chance besides urine swapping.

3. Duct tape a condom to your leg

4. I have seen videos on you tube where people put a little bleach in their cups ad pass the test. Don't know if if works but it might be worth trying.

Keep Cool And Toke On