Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question for veteran smokers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by weldongrisham, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Hello, I'll try to keep it short.

This past Tuesday I dropped specimen for Probation & I passed. I didn't smoke for 2.5 weeks, ran a few miles a day for a week straight & also, diluted b/f test & took extra precaution w/ certo in gatorade also.

So feeling like a champ, I didn't exercise Wed & had a final piss test for an SOP class I was ordered to take on Thursday & failed having THC in my system. I diluted before w/ two 32oz gatorades, didn't take certo -was out- & the 5 panel test showed a faint line ( which according to home tests that still means negative. If there was no line at all, that's positive)

My question is, does anyone have a similar story or know why I failed the 2nd test 2 days after passing one? My guess is the dilution worked for me the 1st time, not enough the 2nd time but I'm just confused after all the working out that I still have THC in my system. I'm not fat either, medium build.

Luckily, I complained about it enough & demanded a retest so they told me to come back Monday morning to retest.

I'm not a heavy smoker, maybe an 8th a month & always at least 2 weeks clean before a test.

I am going to work out like mad this weekend just to be safe.

If I fail this then I'm going to jail, so any advice is appreciated.

Thanks guys!