Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. 5'11 180 lbs

Previously smoked a good 5 times a week, quit for about month. Started again for the past two weeks, about 3-4 times per week. How long would it take to get clean for a piss test if i were to drink a good amount and water and work out constantly?

2. Alright so I have been doing shitloads of research, but I wanted to verify what i've found and see if there is anything specific for myself that I can do.

I have to take a drug test through MedTox labs, the date hasn't been set yet but I am supposed to start work May 15th so they need the results within a reasonable amount of time beforehand.

I am 20 years old and 6'2, 200 lbs.
    My body fat percentage is somewhere between 15-17%.
    I smoked multiple times a day for nearly a year and a half.
    I attempted to stop smoking March 27th, but broke down a week later and smoked on April 3rd (not exactly sure if that week in between matters)
    but anyway I have not smoked since April 3rd. I took a take home test April 17th but it was after a night of heavy drinking and since i wasn't taking it seriously it was basically my first piss of the day so obviously i failed.
    I took another take home April 22nd but I didn't have to pee as badly as i thought so i let the beginning of the stream go into the toilet and still barely met the minimum fill line. It too also showed up positive (fail).

I haven't done a mock "day of" actual test but i have been taking multi-vitamins and b-complex vitamins. I've also been taking about 6 cranberry pills a day. I have a bottle of niacin and tried it a while ago and yea its true that shit hurts. I should be working out more than I am but its finals week and I'm swamped.

I know i'm supposed to be sedentary the day before and the day off to stop the metabolite breakdown of fat cells containing the delta-THC9. I was also planning on the morning of taking a couple of aspirin (heard that helps skew the tests) a b-complex vitamin, shitloads of water, and possibly red bull or other energy drinks containing niacin.

As far as creatinine levels though is there a maximum level i can have before they can claim that i am purposely messing with my creatinine levels to avoid "dilution"?

any feedback would be great.

3. - weight - 130
    - height - 5'7
    - build - super skinny
    - amount of physical activity - none
    - date of drug test - 11th
    - date of last time smoke - 21st
    - frequency of smoking - once in the last two months which was the 21st

4. Was wondering when do I need to be informed that I must take a pre-employment drug test? I have received my formal offer letter with no mention that there will be one. Does anyone know? The position is in VA.

Thanks

5. Hi i had just gotten a job offer and i need to pass a drug test
    I am 5'9 skinny build, last day i smoked was saturday- day before easter, and for the last 30 day im a heavy smoker. My drug test will either be tomorrow or thursday. If you can help me out asap i will start drinking a crap load of water today but what else should i do to prepare. Id say i am moderately active. I weight 130-135 pounds. Thanks

6. 130lbs
    5''7
    skinny/avg
    - amount of physical activity
    today
    15th apr. but only a few puffs
    1 time this month

I just take cranberry azo pills n cranberry juie and water a lot before my DT. During my urine drug test, I could not pee resulting into a " shy bladder " procedure where they gave me a lot of water and i only took a few sips of water and finally I pissed in the cup. I did not flush , but i didn't even pee in the toliet. when I went out and gave the urine sample to the person, she did the test right in front of me ,and the drug test kit was clear/light so the person told me it was a good thing and when the person filled out the paper, it was marked all negative and when they checked the creatine, ph and all that crap, it was all marked normal and after I left, they told me I passed. heres the catch, i thought it takes more than 1-2 working days to find out?

7. lol at this thread after 5 pages you would think you guys would notice no one's question has been answered in months STOP POSTING lol

8. - weight - 300
    - height -5' 11"
    - build (skinny, average, overweight) - overweight
    - amount of physical activity - very little
    - date of drug test -May 2
    - date of last time smoke-april 29
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days) once every 2 weeks
    - any other info that may help drank like 8 cokes and 3-5 waters and a couple glasses of tea over the weekend
    i smoked from 3 different bongs and a corn cob pipe and was super stoned that april 30
    i drank a cup of milk that morn and pissed that morn b4 drug test
    caught piss in middle

9. have a drug test comin up in about a week and a half been clean for about a week im 5'8 about 155 lbs i have been on 500 mg niacin 2000 mg cranberry fruit pills and have been hittin the sauna for 20 m inutes every day. ive been doing this for 6 days now and will continue until a couple days before my test. think i have a chance at passing?

10. #110 mercinariesgtr, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    weight:168 as of last night on medical scale in gym
    heigh:6 1
    build:not jacked but deff buff, i row a sub 7 minute 2000 meter and have a 6 pack.
    physical activity:lift everyother day prob 1.5 hour routine and cardio on non lift days, typically consists of a 2k (row) and riding a bike for 10 minutes. I have been hittin the sauna everyday since quitting blazing aswell.
    Smoking frequency:heres the douzy, i smoked everyday since 12 24 08 but since january have just been blazing once before i go to bed. Im currently 9 days clean. i drink lots and lots of water.
    alcohol consumption:not sure if this matters but i do drink a lot on weekends and have been having a beer/glass of wine or two before bed so i fall asleep. I mention this because i have a theory that alcohol will help. my rationalizing is that thc is also soluble in alcohol therefore if you drink your bac will help dissolve it out of your body better than your blood normally would.

my test is when i say it is but i need to call up and make an appointment for the job and they will test me whenever my appointment is. i was thinking of doing it next week sometime , probably thursday or friday. thanks blades

edit::: on a side not i know at least 4 people on my floor that do not smoke at all, think i should have em piss in a ziplock and wear underarmour breifs to the test?

11. Stop posting on this thread it will not get answered

12. Weight - 130
    Height - 5'9"
    Build - Skinny
    Activity - Work out 3-5 times a week, depending on shcedule
    Date of test - June 11th
    Last sesh - This past weekend so June 5th
    Frequency - I smoke about an eighth a week, but if a quarter comes by for a good deal it is easily gone in that week.

The drug test will be one of the at-home kits (its called First Check). I guess I'm mostly wondering how much smoking I can get away with by the time of the test, assuming I use the water dilation method you mentioned. thanks so much in advance!

13. I'm 25 year old male. 5 ' 9 " weigh about 130 to 135. Occasional smoker 1-2 times a week 1-2 hits off a pipe for about a month to 2 months now. Skinny high metabolism. Have a job offer and of course a drug test ( urine hopefully ) withing 3 days to a week. Last time I smoked was 2 days ago. Drink many fluids a day drink beer 3 times a week and needless to say I urinate a lot. How long will it take for the thc to get out of my system. And do I need to get a detox kit to pass. Please help this is a job offer of a lifetime.

14. I am 5'9
    I am of a skinny build
    The date of my meeting is july 8, and the current date is june 21
    Last smoked june 20
    Within the last 30 days i was a heavy smoke atleast once a day
    I have a low amount of fat, i weigh about 135.
    I have a pretty high metabolism, i can usually eat up to 4 or 5 times a day and not gain a single pound

please get back asap, my biggest worry is whether i should watch the foods i eat or not

15. Come on guys, there's a sticky and this thread doesn't seem to be offering much help. I wish I could answer some of these but I dunno shit when it comes to this

Either way good luck everybody with your tests

16. Im kind of nervous about a pre-employment physical I took. One of my concerns is I peed in a cup and used the beginning of my piss stream. Ive browsed around and I see people say you should use the middle. Is this true? This is what I did the day of the test.

The day before I took two of the pre-cleanse capsules (There were 6 in the package)
    At 548am I drank a 20oz bottle of Snapple Sweet tea..
    At Approximately 730am I drank a large sweet tea from a fast food joint
    Peed once
    At 902am I drank Ready Clean Detox Drink waited 15 minutes and filled the Detox bottle with water and finished it at 917am
    I peed probably 4-5 times from 930am to 1200pm (Urine was clear)
    From 930am to 1200pm I drank 3-500ml bottle of water
    At 100pm I took the drug test and peed in the cup (Urine had a slight yellow tent to it)

Should I be nervous? The last time I smoke marijuana was on June 13th and the test was on the 21st of June. I smoke almost everyday for 3 months but I only took 2 hits out of a one hitter from a dug out.

17. your fucked

18. weight: 215
    height: 5'8"
    build: mostly muscle with a little bit of fat around the stomach
    physical activity: football workouts 3 times a week for about 3 hours along with my own lifting session and running
    last smoke: 4 days ago about 6 bowls of dank
    frequency: i smoked about a quater of some shake like last week and that was my last major smoke session. ive been drinking a gallon of water a day for past 3 days. drug test is next friday. i also heard to take azo standard pills to clean out my system. will this work?
    other info: very athletic. take creatine for weight lifting. alotta lotta water. i sweat really easy if the room is at 78 ill be sweating sitting there and or sleeping. need some help plz. this drug test is more then likely a cheap one and not a lab test

19. Alright, so I cant answer everyone's questions on here but I can give some general info. The most effective methods of getting clean are really just exercising and drinking TONS of water. Cranberry juice is probably better but I hate cranberry juice. If you do these things, you're probably clear after 2 weeks (ish). Just try to keep your pee clear all the time. And yes, middle of the stream is best.

20. drinking lots of water does NOTHING. The only time you want to drink lots of water is the day of a test if you want to dilute your urine sample, drinking lots of water or cranberry juice weeks before will do absolutely nothing. All you have to do is eat healthy and excercise daily, im not talking about walking or something you need to SWEAT all that thc in your fat cells out. If your skinny this wont take long, if your chubby or fat then it will depending on how much you smoke. If you have smoken every day for the past 3 months expect atleast 30 days to get clean and that is with good exercise and diet. If you dont smoke a lot like 2 times a week for the past month you can get clean in about 2 weeks with good excersie and diet. This is extremely different for each person so this thread is pretty miuch pointless so everyone needs to stop posting in here and visit the sticky