Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. 5'6, 130, girl, just smoked twice within the past 3 days (Saturday and today Monday) for the first time in 2 months, possible drug test next Tuesday. Will I be clean?

2. If you work out a lot yes you will pass, but you would need to work out a lot and eat healthy because if not you wouldnt pass, you would take about 40 days to clean your system without exercise . If you want buy a 7 day detox kit from gnc and take it next week and that will guarantee you passing but take it early so theres no chance of them detecting you used one.

3. 75% chance exercise a lot and most likely will

4. I smoked 9 days ago and before that only a few times a week. Never more than two days in a row.
    I had a test on Friday, 3 days ago, and got a preliminary positive?
    My dad said he needs to take me to a hospital to get tested in a more official way...

I drank 5 16.9 FL OZ bottles on friday, but drank 2 gallons today= 15 bottles.
    I was expecting to be tested today but didn't, idk why. I think I'll be okay if I get tested tomorrow, but I need to know how much to keep drinking?

I'm 6ft at 160lbs and got a lil belly lol. I don't have any niacin but if you really think it'll help then tell me.

5. 5,11
    160 lbs
    last smoked 3 days ago.
    Drug test in a week or two
    Should i get a full body detox at gnc or just get a thing of niacin?

6. Just the sort of thread I was looking for. I have a UA test day after tomorrow, weigh 92kgs(think that's 220 pounds), 5'8" and crap a few times a day. I haven't smoked for 23 days, have been drinking around 3 liters of water a day since 2 days ago, and been sweating the last couple of days too with running, boxing bag and weights for 3 hours.
    Do I need to try a niacin flush or something or do u think I'll be ok? I've smoked for about 15years, and in the last year, probably had about half a J bag a day, say, 5 or 6 cones...
    ...I can't even pack one for 420, but look forward to lighting up as soon as I leave the health clinic...

...thanks for your help!

7. I think were people come in to trouble with this stuff is thinking there is an exact science behind passing a drug test, and the thought of doing enough to get it out of your system.

Once you think you've done enough to get it out, you should probably do twice as much more. It took me 2 straight months of drinking way more water than I was supposed to, and even 2 full weeks of drinking a gallon of pure cranberry juice during the middle to try to pass a drug test that I failed anyways before I finally got it out after 2 months. Im a little over weight but I was extremely active during this time too, I was working 8 hours a day in the hot summer sun doing manual labor.

My whole experience has made me definitely realize that they need to abolish the current drug testing system that most authorities use. Testing for the levels of a drug in your system may be the best way they currently have, but it certainly does not give accurate to the day information of the last time you smoked which can become very important for people in the court system.

8. Too true fc, too true.
    What would help is if the posters in this thread came back and let us know how they went!
    If I don't get this awesome job,I'm screwed, lol, damn you, irresistible, sweet smelling herb!

9. -weight: 145-150ish not too sure
    -height: 5'7
    -build: average
    -Physical activity: I usually dont do any exercise other than walking alot around campus but iv started to run since i found out about a test coming up
    -date of test: possibly 3 weeks from today
    -Last time i smoked: 2 days ago.
    -Frequency: everyday at least once. prolly twice
    -Other info: I keep my weight w/o exercise and I pretty much eat what I want. I found out they were gonna test 2 days ago so i stopped. I plan on scheduling it in 3 weeks but I would like to know how long it would take before I can pass before I actually set a date. I also plan running everyday for at least 30min. Thanks in advance!

10. weight-195
    height-5,10
    last time i smoked was yesterday and my test is in 3 days which gives me 3 grace days.
    i smoke every day for the past year. I need help man pleaseeee. we all love getting stoned and i need to get this shit passed.

11. Getting drug tested soon for new job -_-...

Weight: 158
    Height: 5"10-5"11
    Build: Skinny/Athletic
    Activity: Usually Skateboarding 3-4 times a week (2 hours at a time), Soccer 2 times a week (hour at a time). Starting today (2-3 hours in gym to burn fat until test).
    Date of test: Assuming in a week or less.
    Last smoke: 3 days ago (less than a bowl).
    Last 30 days: Smoking pretty heavy 1g or more per day between 1-3 people.
    Other Info: Just took an at home test and failed pretty hard -_-

ANY help would be appreciated, I really can't afford to not get this job right now.

12. do you know what kind of tests you will get if your parents take u to the doctor? Because i recently got caught and my last time will be on 4/20 and prior to that i smokd da week before. Im pretty sure ill get tested in like 2 weeks and it is very important that i pass this cuz im 19 and my parents think bud is the devil and dey said if i dont pass they will kick me out. O and about 5"11 and 201lbs and am slightly overweight but sum muscle tone. I also plan to do boxing 2-3 times a week after 4/20

13. - weight 150
    - height 5' 10''
    - build Average
    - amount of physical activity Everyday
    - date of drug test Today is tuesday. I might have one on thursday.
    - date of last time smoke Sunday.
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days) Almost everyday. probably like 5 times a week.. only smoked about .5g - 1g each time.
    - any other info that may help.. This is for my friend.. He is 17 and he just got busted and his parents are making him go to a rehab center.. So he was wondering if he was going to get tested and if he was.. using this info could you please tell me what his chances are passing if he drinks a gallon of liquid everyday until his test.

14. - weight - 110
    - height - about 5'5
    - build - average
    - amount of physical activity - Lately, little
    - date of drug test - May 3rd
    - date of last time smoke - 3 grams over April 8 - 15 and 2 1/2 mini-bowls on the 16th and 8 resin hits between the 17th and 18th
    - frequency of smoking - one (mini)bowl in the morning and two at night from the 12 - 15.
    - any other info that may help - Before April 8th I haven't smoked in about 3 weeks

15. i really need this answered asap, plleeeasseee.
    i have a probation meeting tomorrow, in the afternoon. its my second meeting.
    i smoked for a week, 2 weeks ago. and i've been drinking a lot of water in hopes that i'll pass. i also drank homemade green tea. and i heard if i drink pickle juice or vinegar before, the acid will help? is that true
    - weight 150
    - height 5'2
    - build average
    - amount of physical activity - 3 days a week i walk the treadmill for 2 miles
    - date of drug test 4/22
    - date of last time smoke spring break 4/4-4/8
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days) just for a week.

16. weight-116
    height- 5' 8"
    build- Skinny...really skinny but muscle so toneness really fast metabolism
    amount of physical activity- i s8k reg.

how long should it take me if i was clean, smoke everyday 5 times for a month, and i stopped like tomaro how long would it take

17. 5'9
    SKinny/Athletic
    If i smoke everyday and get a call about a new job and tell them i can't have an interview till a week after they call and then exercise hard and alot, what are my chances using diluted pee with a b vitamin?

18. 6'
    Skinny/athletic
    smoked everyday for the past 1 - 2 months
    test is in 2 weeks
    moderate activity level

19. Why do so many people not know about detox. It's perfect you drink it and the next day no more THC I've passed tons of drug test from my PO and it's only 15-20$ at the smoke shop. You should really go see if they have it.

20. No matter what any one says, niacin does work, dont get the flush free kind, take 4-5 500 mg tablets in a day, drink LOTS of water, exercise, eat healthy, you can also buy fat burning pills @ gnc, take highly concentrated cramberry pills(16-18 two@ a time) and if you arent confident you are going to pass, even after all of that , dilute your system, its not hard. Take vitamin B-complex pills to turn your piss yellow and creatine pills (you can buy either of these at smiths or whatever)
    Good luck guys!