Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. #6661 Chowhound, Aug 14, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Test: 9/8/21
    Last Smoke: 8/19/21or 8/20/21

Weight: between 135 and 140 LBS.

Height: either 5’11 or 6’0
    (Fairly Long Lanky Skinny Dude)

Exercise: Sauna and SteamRoom Along with Basketball and other gym exercises(I WORKOUT AND SWEAT HARD EVERYDAY, IF NOT EVERYDAY EVERY OTHER DAY. ONE DAY OFF IF I TAKE ONE FROM THE GYM.)

Diet: Very Fast metabolism, trying to avoid greasy and unhealthy shit. But I do cheat sometimes. I DRINK NOTHING BUT WATER. EVERY NOW AND THEN JUICE,SODA,ECT...RARELY

I stopped smoking About 4 days ago and have been trying to drink a gallon or more of water everyday.
    I was a heavy toker for about 3-5 months with mild breaks in between those months because of probation.

I have 13 days from now to clean up. Is it possible ???? THIS IS FOR A PROBATION PISS TEST

3. hey guys, looking to buy a dehydrated urine kit. haven't purchases one in about 15yrs so i don't know what the good companies are. any suggestion?

4. Well the thread seems dead, but I won’t beat a dead horse so I’ll post here.. To any new or seasoned member concerned, I too am in your boat at the moment. Looking for a new employer! I am armed with years of research and experience trying to determine “if I’ll be clean” but any new information is always welcomed & encouraged! So current stats..
    -Male
    -5’11
    -150lbs currently
    -Not so active as of late(1 1/2 months or so since last job as a service writer, very busy on my feet + some basketball on occasion along with outdoor homeowner duties)
    -Usage is.. Hard to measure…

3 months prior and previous to that I was a daily user (& have been on and off since 2010) with a 3-4 day break maybe twice over the past year, weekdays strictly in the evenings, usually 1-3 quarter sized bowl hits at once between 6pm-11pm (on occasion 3-5 if I were drinking liquor/beer/wine). Weekends were a toss up but at minimum 2-3 hits a day.

Now 3 months ago, I harvested my first personal grow, 3 White Widow autos that were cut a month early due to vacation (so THC levels were slightly lower than the stuff I had been getting for years) & this is what I’ve been smoking on since late October or so.

Tested positive for covid around December 21st, I continued to smoke up until Dec. 26th when I decided to take a break due to tension at my job & possibly seeking a new employer. That lasted until January 2nd or so. From then until February 1st I would smoke for 4-5 days in a row but not as frequent through the day, then stop for 1-3 days, on the slightly lower THC’d White Widow.
    So haven’t touched anything except full spectrum CBD at night since Feb. 1st.

Now I have a very high metabolism, & very little body fat. Imagine a skinny high school basketball player with a touch more weight. Based on probation when I was 17, @ 125 pounds, I was able to smoke similar amounts or a little less for 3 months every day, & pass a government “issued” urine test in less than 16 days with no questions asked.

So as of now I’m 7 days clean. Based on my stats I do believe I’ll test clean in 3-5 days as long as the full spectrum CBD doesn’t bite me. But that’s with some other things included.
    If (and when) I am tested 8/10 chances it will be a urine test, if not a mouth swab which would be great because I’ll be A-Ok.

With a urine test it is very important to urinate AS MANY times as possible the day of the test, before the test. That morning you should wake up a little earlier and drink some coffee (or water & a good bit of it, anything to induce frequent urinating). The more the better. Piss at least 3 times before the test if possible, and stay away from sodas that day (and probably even the day prior). When “taking” the test, urinate in the cup mid-stream, not when you first start to pee or near the end!

Now 1-3 days leading up to the test, based on my research, it would be ideal to load up on as many fatty, greasy foods as possible. THC is stored in your fatty cells, so if your current cells contain small amount of THC & you ingest fatty foods, those cells *should be covered by the more recent, clean, fatty cells (which would burn off sooner, aka when you urinate, producing a higher chance for clean urine). With that being said it would be beneficial to refrain from burning fat, sweating, exerting more energy than usual (be lazy) so these new fatty cells can bind to your body with being burnt off exerting energy 1-3 days before the urine test.

3-30+ days before the urine test it would be ideal to stay clean, like clean clean. No sneaky 1 hitters, Delta 8, 10, X Y or Z. Exercise, sweat, run, work out, go to a sauna or sit in a hot bath, eat as healthy as possible & try to stay away from fattier foods.

** This information is based on my research I’ve done over the years, & personal experience. I am not a doctor nor guaranteeing these tips and processes will work 100%, but I do hope it helps someone out there! If you are on the skinnier side, luck is on your side (but don’t think you’re bullet proof)! If you are on the heavier side, days 3-30+ leading up to the test needs to be taken into serious consideration. If anyone has any new information I know future Grasscity guys and gals would greatly appreciate it!
    -Glad to be back, Jim.

5. Good afternoon,

I'm 50 years old, 5'10, 185lbs, average build with an above average metabolism historically, physically active but have not done any regular cardio or weight training in 10 years.

I smoked daily off and on between 2005 and 2018. I completely stopped smoking until about December 15, 2020. From December 15, 2020 through January 27th 2021 (40 days straight), I smoked 2 bowls daily in the evenings. As of today (February 11, 2021), I have not smoked in 15 days. I have to take my drug screen by February 14th (pretty sure it is just a urine screen but there is a small chance it could be hair, in which case I'm screwed). Anyway, was just wondering your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

6. #6666 panzram, Feb 15, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
    -weight- 63kg
    - height- 5ft 9in
    - build (skinny, average, overweight)- average
    - amount of physical activity- Not a lot, couple times a week ill go for a walk or cycle.
    - date of drug test- 21/4/22
    - date of last time smoke- 9/1/22
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days) not smoked
    - any other info that may help- I smoked around 3g of quality bud daily. I failed a 300ng/ml test today, passed a 600ng/mg. The urine test level is 15ng/ml

7. Hi, I guess I just won't even pretend that I'm posting here for anything but to get more experienced eyes on my at home 50 ng/ml test. It does put a smile on my face to see that forum culture is still alive and kickin however.

Anyhoo, I have attached a photo of my test. 3rd piss of the day, had drank roughly 120oz of water, and like 40oz of diet pop that day. Please let me know if this looks like a pass in your eyes.

Attached Files:

8. they are mostly the same i stick to powder as liquid contains sanitizer , used this 5 times mostly for randoms https://www.passitkit.com/urine_test.html

9. https://www.passitkit.com/urine_test.html powder is best ..... liquide urine contains sanitizer that could trigger issues

10. #6670 Foxymel, Apr 7, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2022
    Okay:

Last time I smoked was 03/26.
    I’m a heavy smoker. At least twice a day.
    I weigh 150 and am 5’4”.
    I walk daily.
    Overweight (damn munchies).
    Drug test 04/11.
    I take several different medications. Do detox drinks have drug interactions?

I’d rather not use a detox, but will if my at home test is positive before my test. I really can’t wait to smoke right after my drug test! It helps so much with pain and anxiety. I just bought a dry herb vaporizer and can’t wait to try it out. Anyway, I read that it can take up to two months for heavy users. Thank you for help!

11. Does anyone know if they'll inform you if your sample is sent out to the lab?

Mine was an ecup test.

All I got was a piece of paper that said the temperature was right and that the specimen was put in temporary storage.

12. so I got my appointment drug screening from concentra northern on Friday at 11:30 but I was not planning on showing up until Monday because I thought I had 48 hours but is it buisness hours? or what do I do. will I be fine to show up Monday morning?

13. “THC is the only cannabinoid for which there is a urinary threshold and it is set at 150 ng/mL. The threshold means there can be some THC in your system in-competition without it causing a positive test, as long as the concentration in the urine is below 150 ng/mL. If the level of THC in your urine goes above the threshold, then the labs report it as a positive test.

There are no threshold limits for any other cannabinoid (natural or synthetic). All other cannabinoids (except cannabidiol) are prohibited in-competition in any amount, including natural cannabinoids (e.g., cannabigerol, cannabichromene, cannabinol, and others) and synthetic cannabinoids (e.g., cannabinoid compounds denoted by the initials “JWH” and a number, HU-210, K2/Spice, AB-PINACA, and many others).”

. While being clean for a week or so will get me under the 150ng /Ml threshold, it says that all other cannabinoids are prohibited in any amount. I am confused from this because even if an athlete gets clean by taking a break, how does one know he gets all the other cannabinoids out of his body? I read JWH gets out of your system in two days so that’s not an issue but I am thinking that all these other cannabinoids will have a longer detection time. Even if you get under the thc threshold you can still easily test for the dozens of other cannabinoids and get booted out. Also, I haven’t seen or read about any athlete get caught for having any of these cannabinoids in the body. Am I reading this correct? Thank you

14. - 280lb
    - 6'1
    - overweight
    - I usually walk in the park, light weight lifting
    -7/7/2022, maybe
    - 9 days ago
    -I usually smoke low grade weed, about once or twice a month now. CBD cigarettes every other day

I have been on probation for around 4 months now. I have passed my tests so far. I have done Certo method and never failed before. I usually test clean after 14-20 days. Last time I smoked some dank and it took a longer while to get negative on home tests. My main concern is my CBD flower usage. I know, I shouldn't be smoking on probation. It's hard to totally stop. Also I don't always get tested and it's just once a month they test. I have more at home tests and always test myself before any meetings with PO. If I smoke just like once a month or so and less than an oz and nothing dank, just regular weed should I be fine? Again, I have passed tests before after just a week with the Certo method.

Anybody every had success in less than a week and how much weed usually smoked?

15. -180lb (under 10% body fat)
    -6'0"
    -athletic shape
    -physical job outside in florida heat
    -testing within next 7 days
    -smoked 4-5 days ago
    -smoke vape pen 1-2 hits every night prior

I got a new job and know ill be tested, but dont know when exactly. i start work in 7 days, so sometime within 7 days ill be tested.

prior to 4 days ago, every night before bed, i would hit my vape pen. Since, ive been fasting 16-20 hrs/day and drinking 2.5-3 gallons of water. I've been taking liver/kidney supps, diuretic supps...

I work outside in Florida so i sweat a lot. i'm also in good shape @ 180lb, <10% body fat, 6'0".

I ordered a THC test and tested negative 3 times.

is this possible???

i worry that the test is wrong

I have QuickFix synthetic urine on hand, buy worry about using it after reading bad results online. However i used once 2 years ago with success.

should i try the Certo method, a Detox drink, Quick Fix, or just piss normally?

16. OK I am retired but have been offer a job for stupid money and it sounds like I'll have to do a piss test. I have been taking edibles for sleep and hyper tension nightly for a couple years. Below are the specifics you ask for.

Weight- 250 lbs
    Height-6'-1"
    Build- tubby, overweight
    Physical activity-moderate
    Date of test- at least a month away minimum. Todays date is 7/8/2022
    Last day of use- 6/30/22
    Frequency of use last 30 days- As stated above last day of use was 6/30/22 and was using edibles daily

Thank you for your time!

17. Take a couple tokes Thursday night, am I clean by Monday morning?

34 y/o
    5'11"
    205 lbs
    10% body fat (just tested)
    I lift pretty regularly and run a couple times a week. Active but I don't kill myself in the gym anymore since I have a decent amount of muscle by now. Thanks guys!

18. Hi. I replied to demographics.

19. Does anyone know I could find the most current method of a working dilution method? I am refering back to a method (with updates over time as testing methods added more checks like urea, creatinine, etc) posted by a user called 'IamN2pot' which was stickied on old, not longer existing, forms I think that were on marijuna (dot) com. I am either hoping this guy is around somewhere on the internet, or someone or crowdsourcing has continued to update this method to keep it current.

20. There are three ways to positively beat a pre employment test
    Stop smoking,,use some one else clean urine
    Or buy dehydrated real or real clean liquid urine online
    Synthetic are to risky,,I know personally two have failed and a few who passed with it.
    Never had a buddy or myself fail using real or dehydrated.
    I have taken 4 pre employee and 3 random which luckily my company gives 8 hours to complete at any testing facility I want and I have used dehydrated for random,,which I carry in my car with some distilled water in a small container. And friends urine for pre employ
    Zero failures
    They key is temp
    Years ago I invested in those battery heaters pads with sensor that maintains temp
    Still works today..
    This is the best way to go
    It is expensive up front but once you practice,,it’s pays for itself..and works…
    Oh and I only use distilled water to practice,never real pee,,,why. I don’t know,,