Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. are you sure testing positive? as in NO line not a faint line this means not as active as you think if positive cadio detox tea 2 weeks should be enough detoxing for thc

2. Here is a photo of two separate urine tests taken this morning (first void of the day), the one on the left tests at a 50 ng/ml level and the one on the right tests for 20 ng/ml.

As you can see they're both "negative" but the lines are faint. Taking the tests mid-day with usual hydration levels results in darker lines.

Plan is to take activated charcoal for a couple of days with every meal, and plan on over-hydrating on the day of the test. To avoid a "negative-dilute" result will take creatine ethyl ester and vitamin B2 the morning of.

Last use was 11 days ago, 10mg THC edibles 2-3 times per week. BMI of 21.4

3. Good morning all, longtime lurker, first-time poster. I know there are a lot of threads about this topic, but everybody’s different, and after reading hundreds of these threads and being miserable, I decided to tell my story. Please help.

I am 6’3/180 pounds, 32-year-old male, very little body fat. Very good metabolism. On top of that I run hard once or twice a day for 30 minutes and drink a lot of water. I don’t drive and tend to walk/Metro everywhere, so a lot of moving around and natural cardio.

I have smoked once a day about 6 days a week on average going back a few years. Generally one bowl (sometimes two) a day. An eighth of an ounce usually lasts me a month. I am in DC where marijuana is legal.

In anticipation of a possible test, I stopped smoking nine days ago (I know I should have abstained earlier and am kicking myself). I have a pre-employment urine test sometime next week. Still waiting on the exact date, but the earliest would be Monday.

So bottom line — I’m in good physical shape, and I’ll have been clean for 15 days minimum before my test.

Do I have any hope to pass with my own urine? I bought the TestClear powdered urine as a backup plan.

Again, I know this topic’s been beaten to death, but looking for any guidance and/or reassurance. Thanks so much in advance.

4. Just quit my job due a, seemingly voluntary, yet mandatory promotion and pay increase, they wanted me to stop my meds though so I said no. Have fun replacing a full time boss during the holidays, dinks.

5. - weight - 230lbs
    - height - 5”4
    - build - overweight
    - exercise - none
    - date of test - after December 1st - tentative - I am out of town and they are aware so I have not set up a date for anything yet
    - date last smoke - yesterday was 11/21
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days) - I don’t feel like I smoke a lot compared to others. I smoke a small bowl, maybe 2, every other day.
    - This job is for the Humane Society, if anyone is familiar with their drug testing process and how thorough it is. A friend of mine who works there has her med card and when she got hurt on the job the test blew positive for CBD. The legal team for charlottes web threatened to sue since it was a legal substance. I don’t take a legal substance. I’m going to work out again every day until the first.. and try to detox somehow. Or try synthetic urine my dealer suggested called “Quick fix”

Please if anyone can help, I’m super nervous and this job is very important to me.

6. Hey, guys. Just thought I'd go ahead and post in here considering I was so nervous thinking my test would show up positive and I'm sure several of you feel the same. Remember, everyone has subjectively different thc metabolism speeds, but I can give you my info and it's help if you're anything like me.
    I'm 28, 5'9, 164 lbs. I'm at about 9-10% body fat, pretty muscular, eat healthy, drink tons of water daily (1-2 gallons).
    I smoked 17 days prior, maybe a .2 of a gram, but had gotten into some heavier smoking that last week (smoked heavily every day for a full weekend).
    Test results through Labcorp came back negative. Hope this helps someone else breathe.

7. Personally I have used the Certo method for two probation tests but that was with at least a week break.

However. I have an associate more than friend that is rather reckless so I told.him about maybe trying the Certo method.

He smoked literally the day before then drank 6 powerades with 4 packs of certo in 4 of them. He passed.

I know it's mostly dilution so I personally take a couple vitamins an hoir before my pee test

8. Hey there!!
    175lb
    6ft 4
    Skinny vascular
    Construction, labor 8hrs a day 5 days a week
    1 week
    Today :)
    Daily last 30 days

Fast metabolism. Trash diet. Smoke cigarettes.

9. Hi I would really appreciate if someone could share their experience with Concentra urine drug screen.
    As background 24 year female, 110 lbs. 5.6 height, no regural exercise.
    Used to be a heavy smoker didn't consume any from mid August to beginning of November. Smoked on 11/15 half a blunt at most and than again from 11/26-11/28 a few bowl hits each night which was the last time of consumption.
    I took the drug test on 12/16 at Concentra (had plenty of coffee and water day prior and day of) the employer hasn't received the results as of 12/19 so I called Concentra to follow up, they said the results have been released to employer I followed up with employer on 11/20 and still no results posted on their end. Anyone been in a similar situation?
    I think I should be ok on the 50 mlg test as I took one of those CVS THC screens prior to the test and passed but the employer not being able to give me a final ok is stressing me out especially since Concentra is saying the results have been released already.

10. #6590 Petermich, Dec 27, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
    Hi! I stopped somoking about 12 days ago, i have a pee test en the 14th next month, i been working out mainly cardio on the outdoors, hiking and stuff everyday lots of water diet, will i pass? I only smoked for about 11 months only at night some regular outdoor weed, not that potent. I recently did a home test and got a very faint line! Please help im 5,6 82.8 kilos

Attached Files:

11. I went to lab corp today pee in cup 1:15pm central time 1/2/2020
    It never was screened, just wrapped asked for my initials and sent off? Why not screen as regularly done in past?
    I used the certo method and have in past successful and parole/ probation as well..Will it pass at the lab??

12. Theres a possibility that i have to take a urine test tomorrow and ive been wondering if im screwed or not. I dont smoke as much as usual people, i buy 2 grams every few weeks and smoke maybe half a bowl every night i have some. Sometimes when i run out i dig through my ash bag to get small bits that havent been all the way smoked (crackhead shit). The last time i smoked actual weed was the 30th of december and the 31st i smoked ashes. Im gonna try to delay the test to next week but im wondering if i should worry about this test. Ive started drinking more water today and am prepared to tomorrow. I am about 6 ft 150 lbs. I havent worked out in a few weeks.

13. Potential urine test tomorrow.
    160lb male 6'2''.

Went through roughly 3.5grams every month for the last 4 years. Active lifestyle. Last time I smoked was new years, and it was just one hit. Before that I was 2 weeks clean.

14. 145lb
    5'6
    Skinny
    Walk like 1mile a day
    I was smoking meds for like 3 months and quit for 15 days, then smoked some resin scraped from a bowl for 2 days, and have been clean for 7 days after that...smoking the resin, did it reset my time of being clean? That's my actual question.

15. Took an at home test...
    5'9
    Smoke a little after work, been 5 days
    Test in next few days, I have 3 days to choose

Ghost Line or no?

Attached Files:

16. Just a quick 2cp.

A couple months ago I bought the Urinator direct from IRT, in anticipation for an upcoming test. Fast forward to about a week ago I when I got word of the test and decided to pull out the unit the practice. Everything went great on the practice runs. The unit warmed up as advertised and delivered a perfectly warmed sample.
    The test was scheduled for today, physical and DT, at 8. I woke up got ready and got my fresh donors urine transferred it into the IV bag. As I was wrapping the unit up, as per the instructions provided, the sensor wires that attach to the electronic board completely came BROKE off!! FUCK!! It was clear upon inspection that the soldering work was not done very well...Now the anxiety kicks in!
    Luckily I keep hand warmers...handy and threw one on the bag, wrapped it up and prayed to God that the temperature came out OK because I never practiced with this delivery system.
    Got to the place about 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork and it up having to wait about 45 minutes past my schedule time so about an hour in the waiting Room before getting called in. They immediately start with the physical, just the basics at this point. After checking my vision and hearing I ended up asking her if I can go to the bathroom since I'd been waiting so long and it was early in the morning so the couple cups of coffee I drank kicked in. The MA took me to their designated area for urinalysis testing, gave me the speech about what to/not to do and let me go in to urinate - unmonitored. I transferred the sample into the provided cup and prayed that the temperature wasn't going to be too far out of range. I noticed the temperature strip on the cup had partial coloring of the 100゚ mark. She had me sit in the chair they have for patients and told me they were going to test it right there and it would take about 5 minutes. Nothing was mentioned to me about the temperature being inaccurate nor did they have me re test. On my way out of the door the physician and the MA both congratulated me on my new job... WHEW!

Moral of the story, HAVE A BACK UP PLAN!

I will be contacting IRT and I will NEVER BUY A URINATOR AGAIN!!! Wasted $150!

17. #6597 Willyb1960, Jan 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    Ok All here goes,

This is my very first post and looking for some answers from you seasoned tokers....first off I was a Pot Head from the 70’s and usually could go thru an oz over a weekend by myself well fast forward 40 years and I found myself indulging again but by everyone’s standards here what I do is likely not even considered smoking.

Here is my dilemma I am in a position where random drug testing is done but I got caught up with my past and had a toke here and there and really enjoyed it so I was able to purchase some and have indulged 8 times over the last 7 weeks and when I say indulged I used a one hitter and only filled it twice on each outing and the one hitter only holds .02 grams ( measured on digital scales ) anyway my last time was 5 days before my random came up so do you think I can pass a random, the one hitter outings by the way we’re shared so in a rough guess my consumption would be .02-.05 grams on each weekly outing over 8 weeks

-weight 250
    - height 5’8
    - build heavy
    - amount of physical activity just walking
    - date of drug test is random
    - date of last time smoke was 5 days before random
    - frequency of smoking has been like 8 times over the past 7 weeks but not once a week like sometimes 2-3 times during the same week but total times smoked has not been over 8 times

Diet low carb and I have been on the Zyngular supplement program for the past two weeks and the first 8 days was a purge and cleanse
    Amount consumed is .02-.05 grams once a week and my last was 5 days before my random

I smoked on the following dates 12/6, 12/19-12/21, 12/27, 12/31, 1/3, 1/10 and last was 1/16 and my random was 1/22 ( 5 days later )

I have been drinking 40-60 ounces of water daily since 1/11 as my supplement program advises lots of water and low carbs and for the first 8 day it’s like a cleanse process by limiting your diet to lean meat and veggies and the purge and juice thing along with some antioxidants and such

I know THC metabolizes in fat and it takes time to get out but my thinking is I smoked so little and combine that little amount .02-.05 grams on each outing and then add in the liquids I have drank I’m hoping I am below the 50ng limits, on the day of my random I had already had 40-50 ounces of water and been to the restroom 4-6 times and then I got called and my bladder was dry so I drank another 40 ounces and the gal doing the test said it was fine as my urine had some color to it.

I was tested on the 22nd and it was sent to a lab out of state but it’s a random and going to the labs website it says results are in 24-72 hrs so they mostly likely received on the 23rd and not sure they test over the weekend but there site says 24/7 so if I have not heard from my employer does that mean I passed ?

Sorry for the long post but I’m worried .....pretty stupid of me to get caught up in this but it was sooo good

18. Hello everyone I have a blood test coming up and I have a question that has been keeping me up at night.

Is it safe to smoke right after I take the drug test (blood)?
    I have read situations in urine testing where the sample can be diluted or otherwise inconclusive for some reason and they have to come back the next day to re-take the test.

Is there a situation where something similar could occur in a drug test? Its not like my blood will be diluted or anything? The test will be occurring at a hospital so imagine they will be able to read the specific levels rather than a piece of paper changing color.

I couldn't imagine a reason why this could happen and couldn't find anything on the internet but what do you think?

19. I've re-written this post like 6 times and it won't let me send it, says "spam like or inappropriate elements" so here is a screen cap instead :) upload_2020-2-8_1-23-31.png

20. What are you asking bro ? If the oil on your finger will make you test positive??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum