Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Is it cool if I start smokin again or nah?

2. Hi!
    female
    206lbs
    daily user for 1 year then stopped for 1 month. used again for 2 months. I would smoke a couple of puffs before bed and have the occasional edible
    19days clean
    overweight
    active-do high intensity class 5 times a week. have lost 20 lbs in the last 2 months

I have done 3 at home tests from different brands all negative. I took a first check first at 02:00, line was dark. I then drank a vitamin water and went to take the lab tests. After I came back I did another first check at home this time line was there but only half of the line. I have pass 2 other at home tests from another brand with a faint line. What are my odds of passing UA? It is at Lab Corp 50ng cut off

3. - 124 lbs. male
    - 5’ 8”
    - skinny build
    - limited physical activity/no sweat, maybe basketball once a week
    - May 6 drug test
    - April 13 last smoke
    - 4-6 ish times a week, few dab hits on couple weekdays, gravity bong or bowls on weekends (a couple a night)

I bought 2 First Checks on Monday, failed the first one with very yellow (dehydrated) piss, after that drank a Powerade and a Dasani water and passed the second with a line. If I have around 22 days between last smoke and drug test I should be fine right? I just want to relax this weekend and not stress over this so any advice helps!

4. 155, female
    5'10"
    skinny
    Black, Shoulder Length Hair
    no physical activity
    Drug test within the next 2 weeks
    Last smoke 3/1/2019; frequency was a couple of hits a night equal to a little more than a fourth of a blunt

I bleached my hair blonde but I think my hair dresser used peroxide instead of bleach.
    I went to a concert in a building on 4/20 and everyone smoked, except for me. I held a napkin over my nose but I left out smelling like I partaked in the festivities. I took a home Psychemedics test last week and just called in for the results and I failed for marijuana. I also purchased the Easy@Home Marijuana urine tests and passed all 10 of them (tested over about a month).
    I must pass this hair test but I'm not sure of the exact date. Any advice?

5. Hair follicle test is going to be the hardest test to pass ive heard people failing months and months since last smoke

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I'm definitely contemplating cutting my hair off to an inch and a half.

7. In my experience dabs take MUCH longer to get rid of than smoking traditional bud... I say this as someone who almost exclusively used concentrates out of convenience. You'll want to be careful consuming too much liquid, as that can yield diluted results. When's your test?

8. Hair tests usually go back 90 days. This link shows the only difinitive way I've heard of someone passing a hair test - using something called the Macujo method - which I encourage you to familiarize yourself with. Note that if you have delicate hair as I do, the damage done from the chemical burn to the scalp may not be worth the risk of spending a lifetime with spotty hair from here on out. Sorry you're in this situation, what industry is this for?

9. My test was today at 10AM, and luckily I passed. I wasn’t dabbing too much tho, I still had exams and stuff so couldn’t be doing it as much. I had half a g of wax last for like 2 weeks.

That’s good to know for future, I thought dab THC was more “mobile” than bud THC for some reason. Knowing that it is the other way around will probably save my ass sometime in the future!

10. Awesome to hear man - congratulations!!!

11. Medical industry. I’m just floored on not passing after 66 days clean.

I purchased the shampoos and will start with the vinegar and clean and clear.

12. Hi guys- Drug test 50ng/ml this thursday 5/9.
    Last time I smoked was 4/25, split a joint with my friend.
    I am 5'8', 139 pounds and smoke 2-3 times a week.
    I passed two cvs first check marijuana tests with the faintest possible line.
    Will I be okay for my test thursday, after two weeks of not smoking but smoking 2-3 times/week before then?
    Thank you!

13. I’m pretty new to marijuana (smoked for the first time about 6 months ago) and never thought I’d have to worry about a urine test applying for a Colorado job. I’m probably paranoid but would appreciate any advise.

150lbs
    5’10”
    Skinny
    Exercise 30 mins twice a week
    Need to test in around 7 days
    Last used 11 days ago
    Vape maybe .3g once a week prior
    I also take a prescription diuretic daily

I’m going to get an in home test later today. Was planning on using the test tomorrow morning for a worst case scenario. I’m getting paranoid googling how in home test are inaccurate and it’s going to take me 3-4 weeks to get clean. Appreciate any tips. Thanks.

14. #6474 likkledraw, May 8, 2019
    Last edited: May 8, 2019
    Hi newbie in the forum here. I’m female 5’2” 190lbs, high body fat with a drug test coming up attached to a wellness screening so subbing would be risky. As of now I’ve been 77 days clean (with some CBD intake). I had doing routine average workouts and used to be a heavy user (concentrates and what not) before quitting. I took a first check test yesterday later in the day after drinking gaterade and water (so somewhat dilution, though I had to hold it in since I was stuck in traffic) and it came back very faint. This morning I took first void using easy@home stick test and there was barely a ghost of a line, less noticeable than the first check. I had been using easy @ home sticks days before with some dilution with slightly more noticeable results but still very faint.

I don’t know the details of when my official test is yet but I gather it would be sooner than id like. I know they say any line is passing but I’m still freaking out over the actual thing. I’ve been losing sleep over this because my already high anxiety (why the hell do you think I smoke bud in the first place) and would like some honest answers on what you all think. Attached is the first check test (crappy quality I know but the line is barely there). Thanks again.

Attached Files:

15. #6475 Lvl50zapdos, May 10, 2019
    Last edited: May 15, 2019
    - 165 lbs
    - 5’9
    - Between skinny and average
    - I work a desk job so not much during the week other then walking my dog around the neighborhood usually just a mile and a half walk 4 times a week, plus doing some yard work around the house on the weekends.
    - 5/14
    - 3/26
    -from 1/19/2019-3/16/2019 I smoked daily just little pinches of grinded up bud each night. I probably went through about 4.5g-5g during that time. After that I didn’t smoke for a week and then went to party and hit a joint like 5 times and took a bong rip. I haven’t smoked since
    - I usually drink about 64 oz of water a day, plus several cups of green tea a day as well. I’m pretty positive I’ll pass but still not sure.

Update: I passed and got the job

16. #6476 pure419419, May 13, 2019
    Last edited: May 13, 2019
    - 153 (was 170 the last time I smoked)
    - 5 '4"
    - average build
    - had immense activity first 4 weeks of not smoking
    - May 7th, 2019 is the date of the test I took
    - March 23rd, 2019 was the last time I smoked
    - No smoking in the past 30 days(last 30 days)
    - I was a daily smoker of non-medical grade marijuana, it wasn't "mids/regular," but probably wasn't super high % thc.

I took two home drug tests, different brands, one a week before my test and one the day after and they were both negative.

I took my test on last week, on May 7th, a Tuesday. I was nervous that I didn't pass because I failed a drug test once before a year ago and got a call from the MRO about 4 days after my test. My company went through Sterling Talent, a 3rd party company that conducts background & urine screenings. I did it through LabCorp. Well I finally called and worked my way up the chain and they called LabCorp and put me on hold, he came back with "has the MRO contacted you yet?" And I was immediately concerned, of course. I then called them, and it turns out the collection site didn't put a company code on the specimen form, which was holding up the results from being released to my employer. I called HR and had them contact the MRO...I called the MRO / MRO's office back and asked if they had everything they needed, they said yes. I then said I was going to be busy all day and asked if the MRO needed to discuss anything with my results, she said she can't give me the results, but it doesn't appear they need to discuss anything about the results.

I'm slightly concerned that it was the MRO's office that was contacting me, but it appears from my research, an MRO or their office technically has to sign off / certify negative results, so I am guessing they were the ones that caught the issue in regards to the company code missing.

Should I take that as a sign that it came back negative? Since they said earlier the results were done, but being held up..then the representative said there doesn't appear to be anything that warrants anymore questions. The results are being sent today, so I will know by tomorrow, but I am just freaking out since there has been a roller coaster of emotions..any insight would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you

UPDATE: I just got the report, all negative!

17. I just called the MRO again, they told me they sent the results to my employer.

Is this conformation that it didn't test positive, as they would have had to ask me questions regarding it?

18. Hey.

Me and a friend are planning on making a tray of edibles using an eighth of weed on the first week of june.
    I last smoked weed two years ago so I don't think my history contributes here.

Weight: 190lbs
    Height: 5 foot 10
    Build: Average
    Activity level: Average
    Date of drug test: 8th of July
    Details: Gonna make a tray of edible brownies using an eighth of an ounce. All will be consumed in a day.

Drug test is for conscript service in my country which I don't want to fail because of a party.

19. Will I pass my drug test with a faint line in a few days? Sorry about my piss

Attached Files:

20. Weight is 160
    Age 19
    I am not doing any excercises at the moment because I am fasting for religion.
    No date set yet for test
    Build I am average
    Last time I smoked was 2 small pulls on monday the 13th May .
    I smoke the weed vape pen almost everyday around 5 pulls everyday.
    My oil cartridge is called Clot Amsterdam cart

The viscosity is pretty high I’m hoping it’s fake. I tested my urine on the 15th May and it was positive from the dollar tree store.
    Any way to help?