Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. - weight - 165lbs
    - height - 5'9
    - build (skinny, average, overweight) - Average with a little bit of a belly
    - amount of physical activity - Work retail 11 hours a day, 4 days a week
    - date of drug test - August 8, 2018 (Still haven't heard back, making me nervous)
    - date of last time smoke - July 25/26 2018
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days) - One time use, I took 3 or 4 puffs on July 25/July 26, 2018 (It was around midnight July 25 or a little after, can't remember exact time) Before that last time i smoked was back in 2015 (Or 2014, can't remember because it's been so long)
    - any other info that may help - Bought a home Drug Test from Walgreens on August 1, 2018 and passed it. Still paranoid though.

2. - weight - 138
    - height - 5'11
    - build (skinny, average, overweight) - skinny
    - amount of physical activity - run 3 miles a day, 7 days a week.
    - date of drug test - August 27th, 2018
    - date of last time smoke - July 11th, 2018
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days) - before I quit smoking, I smoked daily for 2+ years. I smoked at least .25-.5g of bud daily. Also smoked wax a few times a week and smoked a distillate pen daily.
    - any other info that may help - As of today I’m 33 days clean, and still pissing positive. I drink a gallon of water a day, eat as healthy as I can, and excerise very often. Also, take multivitamins and vitamin b daily. I’m doing everything possible to try to get clean, but nothing is working. Is there anything besides time that will help?

3. Hello everyone,

Here are my specs;
    weight= 154lbs
    height= 5'8
    build= skinny
    physical activity= almost none
    metabolism= faster than average

I am not from USA. In my country, there are no home drug tests available for people who want to test themselves. About my background, I can say that in the last 30 days i smoked everyday, total 7 grams in a month. Before that, my monthly comsumption was total of 14 grams, again i smoked daily. Only in the last 10 months, i smoked daily with brakes here and there. Currently I am 49 days sober and my pre-employment test will be done on 64th day. Since I cannot check my urine, i am very stressful about this test. Also the cutoff of the test for thc will be 50 ng/mL probably (it will be a 5 panel immunoassay dip test).

What do you think, will i pass the test? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Additional info: I am smoking marijuana with tobacco.

4. #6264 BluePickle, Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    Update:I passed!

6. Hey man, it’s summer and I’ve smoked hella. No mid... nothing but loud. I had a job interview last week and I found out from the inside that it was a swab test. I stopped smoking 3 days prior and brushed my teeth profusely. I took the test and then went home and smoked that same night. So a week later today, I got another job interview for welding and I don’t know when the piss test will be but I haven’t smoked in a week. I can’t fail this one because the job pays 35 an hour. I smoked about every day of this summer and then today, I took a certified urine test for marijuana and passed. The night before I had also passed but drank a gallon of water 1 and a half days prior to this. I’m passing these urine cup tests but I failed a swab test when I hadn’t smoked 3 days prior. I’m confused and I’m wondering why I’m passing these tests. I’m 18, tall, considered overweight but I’m muscular, I exercise a lot and my metabolism is above normal. Please help

7. I forgot to mention that I haven’t smoked in a week and passed the urine tests. I failed the swab test though.

tiok

8. I took a test on Monday, got a preliminary positive and sent it into the first check family lab, got the results and it said I tested positive for thc at 26ng/ml. How long will it take to get it to 0?

Last time I smoked was july 25th, I am around 160lbs 5’9” and I am taking a drug test for a warehouse job, the date of the test is undetermined (the manager wants me to pass, and told me to let her know when I am clean, I just want to take it asap so I can start toking again)

9. I’m 6’6 340lbs I’m overweight but have lots of muscle I smoked atleast 18 days ago and have passed 3 at home drug tests and I smoked maybe twice in the past months. I have to take a lab drug test do you think I’ll pass? I work a very physical job and drink a lot of water.

10. im 5'9, now weigh 180. I was a heavy smoker stopped for almost a year then June 9th I smoked here and there up to July 6th or 7th. I would only smoke a few hits at night usually and I would skip days id say I smoked a total of 15 times from June 9th to July 7th. I've lost 15 pounds from June to now I changed my diet to pretty much vegan (with exception to eggs) I eat an avocado a day I only drink water. I take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar everyday and drink a fiber drink daily and exercise 3/4 times a week treadmill 30 mins about 2 miles and sometimes I go to the sauna after for 10-20 mins. I took a first check test Sunday morning first void got a line. did another first check Monday morning first void got a stronger line. I just took my test Tuesday 8/14 around 10:45am off site for DOT being sent to quest diagnostics. I woke up around 5:45 started drinking some water ate eggs and avocado then drank about 5 or 6 cups of water up to the test. i gave my 4th void of the day for test and did mid stream. since it probably didn't get to the lab until the next day 8/15 it has now been 3 days and I have not received a call from MRO. Not sure how long it takes to get a call so I’m not going to feel good until next week passes. I was 37 or 38 days since last smoke when I took my test. Do you think I am good?

11. Yeah. You’ll be good because as a sort of frequent user it’ll take 7-30 days to be completely out of your system. You also take a good diet and exercise plan so you’ll be good bud.

12. Weight: 112
    Height: 5’4
    Build: skinny
    Physical activity: try to work out everyday for at least 20-30 min but I work at a juice store and I’m constantly on my feet walking back and fourth, picking up pounds of boxes, and lifting heavy juice containers.
    Date of drug test: I’m currently on pre trial probation and I have the colors system so my color gets called randomly every month but I’ve been keeping track and it’s usually called the 2nd or 3rd week of the month. Last month they didn’t call my color. But this month they called it the 3rd week.
    Last smoke: the court called my color the 16th of August (last Thursday) and I smoked a blunt Thursday and Friday night. Both blunts were just packed with 1g.
    Frequency of smoking: last time I smoked was April 13th and haven’t smoked since I’m on probation. Only smoke two nights last week and since I don’t want to fail my next drug test for the court I stopped.
    Other info: I don’t know if this is helpful but I’m vegan so I eat mostly a plant based diet and my metabolism runs fast. I drink a lot of water everday and try to work out for a bit so I don’t know if being vegan has an effect on getting clean quicker. Thank you !

13. Not sure what your question is. But stop smoking. You are playing a game you will regret. Get off probation before you smoke. Your lifestyle has nothing to do with anything if you are still smoking. Saying that you haven’t smoked for whatever amount of time is irrelevant if you smoked multiple days last week. Your body loves thc and hangs on to it. You haven’t smoked for a couple days which means you are DIRTY and will be for a possibly a few weeks.

My advice: get it out of your mind and stop till off probation. Don’t sabotage your life for a few hits man.

Once you have stopped, yeah, being active and eating clean will help a little bit but don’t expect miracles. THC-COOH is stored in fat cells so the only way to really increase the rate of metabolising it to lose FAT. As a guy that knows a bit about fitness, INTERMITTENT FASTING is great for this. Look it up. GL.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Weight:200 pounds
    Height 5'8
    I usually smoke using a gravity bong and buy 1/8 maybe each month. Have been doing this since i have been unemployed for about two months. Have been off for exactly one week and run 5K about 4 times a week for the past two months as well.

Today i did a urine test for a pre-employment and i used a clean sample but had to pour in some of mine due to the quantity not being enough, have been drinking alot of water and saw that my urine was crystal clear at the time of the test. How unlikely is it for this test to result negative? i guess im just freaking out. sucks that a cocaine user has more chance to work at this job than just a guy that smokes to be able to sleep.. Just venting i guess. thanks in advance

15. 5”11
    150lbs
    Skinny
    Had previously been smoking on THC oil (Said to be at 90% THC) quite frequently throughout the week. Will be sober for a little more then three days when going into the test. It is a saliva test. Will I pass? Thank you.

16. I’ve been smoking a little bit everyday after work probably like a bowl or 2..I stopped smoking 8 days before the test and it’s now on the 7th day and no word at all...I brushed, Listerine, floss. I’ve seen a lot of people pass after not smoking for 2-3 days..but I was 8...has anyone else had this issue where it takes forever to get the results from quest?

17. #6277 wilbertpr07, Aug 23, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    dude, right now im exactly on the same page you are. took the test exactly 3 days ago and still nothing. 7 days without smoking prior to the test.... i feel your pain

18. -5’8
    -135lbs
    -skinny
    -fast metabolism
    -cardio workout 5 days for 1 week
    -last time smoked: Aug 11, 18
    -UA drug test will be: Aug 27, 18
    About 16 days of drug free, will i pass this drug test? Pls reply asap

19. Let me know if you hear anything..I’ll do the same

20. depends on how much and how long you smoked before. Try a walmart test after your first pee in the meantime and start from there. you still have substitution method if able or even just try diluting a little bit with an overload of water 2 hrs prior to the test. good luck