Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. If she takes any kind of medications that could potentially either be check for or throw a false positive I would not. Ideally the person that you use that is subbing will not have taken anything within the last week or so. There are so many different medications out there that could potentially throw a false positive and you would not want to risk that. Quick Fix Works fantastically as long as you can keep the temperature up and you make sure that the batch is verified. I have heard that Spectrum Labs has taken care of all of the people selling bad and fake quick fix so that really shouldn't be too much of an issue anymore but always check the batch! If you're not supervised and you have a clean sample, the only thing that really matters is temperature. For pre-employment don't worry about anything it's super super easy provided you follow all the necessary steps. Don't be a fool like other people who think it's okay to stash the sample in your pockets or your jacket. They will make you empty your pockets and most likely leave the contents in a locker or some storage place so you don't take it in with you. Other than that, if it's hidden properly and temperature is on point then don't stress! Pre-employment is easy to substitute! At least now until this marker that I read about that they make you drink before your test becomes a real thing. Keep on blazing going high just to say fuck you too the assholes that think it's necessary to test 4 probably the most benign substance on the world. Marijuana should not be tested for! It's so frustrating that a fucking crackhead or a heroin junkie or a meth addict can take a couple of days off and go piss clean. But those of us who use God's gift to man are the ones that have two be punished the most! I did not Blaze right before going in but I did probably 5 hours before my test and went in with glossy eyes. Remember the person collecting your urine is maybe a $10 an hour employee they're going to do the bare minimum to keep their job and that's usually just checking for temperature. I'm only concerned because I purchased a real urine sample online from a company that I've used before that was on point before, but this time the urine smelled old stale and nasty! It was just rank. So just to be certain I bought some quick fix 6.2 and added it to help tone down the urine. The makers of quick fix have stated before that mixing synthetic urine with real clean urine will make no difference because it's chemically the same thing. The only people that get popped for mixing are the ones that decide to use their own dirty urine. I just don't know how the smell and potential bacteria level will work out for me. I took my test at 8 a.m. Monday and still have not heard anything so no news is always good news.
    Don't fret. Sub! Lab Corporation is no different and as long as you know that you're not going to have your mouth swab or your hair pulled, substitute and go in high just to say fuck you to the man! :) I've been in healthcare with very direct patient contact, for almost 12 years and I've taken a couple of tests and have substituted every time with no fail.

2. Awesome! You’re post is also really helpful. I am also in the healthcare field! I have taken tests at labcorp before and know how easy it is to get away with subbing there. So if I’m not clean by next week, quick fix will be the way to go!! Thanks for the help I will definitely update either way I decide to go.

3. #6243 Smosambuh, Jul 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    Word of caution for healthcare professionals. Make sure you know before hand if the DT is in combination with a physical. That makes it more difficult but not impossible. If the physical is at the same place as your DT it is just a matter if stashing it better. If your Physical/Drug test is at the hospital you are applying for, I wouldnt recommend asking to pee upon arrival. If the Drug test is off site, its not as big a deal but I still wouldnt ask ( ive been told thats a red flag, though not a big deal if temp/sample is OK). They know people subbing/diluting etc will tend to want to do this first thing. I am male and ive had them as easy as basic vitals with no DT (even though job description said 'may be subject to' {I work wtih pediatrics and this was a teaching facility...I was flabbergasted when I went in and they just checked vitals and eyesight. Had my sub ready to go but didnt need it..I ain't complaining one bit LoL!}), and have had a full blown physical where they literally made me turn my head and cough. That was difficult to hide, but i did it without it being seen. The DT is easy if not combined with a physical. Good luck.

4. Yeah no physical included. I already had that done earlier this summer. I am in nursing school, and I only have one more year left before I’ve got my RN under my belt! Couldn’t be more excited! But if I fail this drug test I’m dismissed from the program. I figured I had given myself of time and am going to be so mad at myself if I fail.. I love weed and I love what I do but my career is much more important.. so needless to say it’s probably the most important test of my life. I’m glad to know you’ve got your subbing situation down to a science

5. Just wanted to post results.
    Got an official start date all set and ready to to; I passed!
    Keep in mind that I mixed about 2-3oz of the old stale clean urine and 3oz of QF6.2 Plus (batch verified). The sample was not tested on site and was instead sent to the Lab for testing.
    So anyone questioning if you can mix real ( clean if you want to pass) with (real) synthetic, you can without a doubt do this. One more notch in the SubClub game.
    Blaze responsibly,
    Smosambuh Y'all !

6. #6246 electroneum, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    Posting for my fiance who is having anxiety about her test today.
    - weight - 120lb
    - height - 5'4''
    - build (skinny, average, overweight) - skinny
    - amount of physical activity - always on her feet at work for 12 hours shifts, at minimum 4 times a week
    - date of drug test - today (7/26/18)
    - date of last time smoke - july 5th
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days) - once a day / every other day before july 5th (one or two hits from a vape pen) not a heavy user at all, sometimes would go multiple days without using
    - any other info that may help - passed multiple at home test (easy@home, very visible solid T line, every time we tried the past week), keto diet

i use just as much, 6'1'', 220lbs, overweight - same stop and and usage. Not much activity. Used easy@home also with feint line, keto diet. I'm wondering if my result with the feint line is because I have more fat. But this post is for her and the chances of showing positive for mmj on her test results.

7. If her line was as a dark as the control line, she’s good. It will most likely not even go to the lab for the confirmation testing which is where they can detect very small amounts. However, I had some issues with easy at home when I was passing them with pretty solid lines last week with mild dilution and pretty much failed with first check a few days ago. I’ve heard really good reviews about them though so she should be good especially given her smoking history and that y’all took a few breaks in between. I’d say yours is definitely more faint because yours is closer to the cutoff level.

8. #6248 Pbandsmelly, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    I took a home test today and am paranoid I failed. I last smoked July 10 and my drug test is July 31 for a new job. I only smoked maybe 4-5 times a week, one time a day. I'm 5 ft 2, 130 pounds, average build, not very active. Trying to upload the test pic. Will I pass or fail?

Edit: I took another one after drinking a lot of water today and I think it's a pass. I really hope!

Attached Files:

9. weight : 145
    - height : 5'7"
    - build : average
    - amount of physical activity : walk ( fast ) several miles a day.

- date of drug test: August 6th

- date of last time smoke: one hit yesterday morning

- frequency of smoking (last 30 days) : was clean from June 20th up until July 19th. I smoked a couple hits a day for 3 days then stayed clean until the 26th and I've had a couple hits a day since then until yesterday...had one hit. Been clean today.

- any other info that may help : ask me anything! It's for probation. .can I make it or should I try faking it? I'm freaking out man!!

THANK YOU

10. I am 5’9
    160 lbs
    Walk a lot for work, sometimes 7 miles a day
    Drug test can be scheduled whenever, just trying to make sure when I can pass it so I can get back to toking.
    Last time i smoked was last wednesday (7/25)
    I stopped smoking on March 16th and didn’t smoke for 109 days, then started up again and smoked everyday (1 joint and a bong pack)

11. Hey, I’m 5’9” and I’m about 120 pounds, I’m about average build, I play soccer and we have practice twice a week and games sometimes on the weekends, my drug test is going to be on 8/19 and the last time I dabbed was on 7/23, I was clean before and I smoked a .5 gram cart in 3 days, I was wondering if you think I’ll pass, thanks a lot my g

12. Where are the tests being done at? If its a pre employment test, just substitute unless you really want to clean-up. Which isn't a bad thing to take a THC break! Keep in mind that most LABS DO NOT CHECK FOR CBD!!!!! I am in the process of tritating from THC to only use verifiable 100% CBD products! Until this Fucked up system allows us to use GOD's GIFT TO MANKIND!!!!! Ill be using CBD since im fairly certain ill now be subjected to more frequent testing. Until I retire I will switch to CBD dominate or isolate products. Pharma companies need to figure a way to Make their profits with MJ and the safest plant know to MANKIND!
    (I I've asked the question before, if anybody knows PLEASE Enlighten me! How frequently are outside Educators/reps for technology persons entering the facilities - non-surgical device (imaging IE Ultrasound, CT, MRI, EKG machines) to acute care hospitals, how frequently are they tested?Credentials that are available.on on vendormate and other such credentialing sites, whats the frequency?
    Im hoping that it is just for pre-employment, or at the very most, annually. Even that's too much!
    It's so frustrating to know a meth addict or heroin junkie or crackhead can clean up for a day or two or three, whatever, and passes with flying colors. On the other hand, the person that uses something that was given to us by God, are the ones who are being punished the most!

• Like Like x 1
  13. RN here, 5’11, 175 lbs, 3-4x/week runner about 2-5 miles at a clip. Ate an edible candy bar over the course of a week and smoked a few bowls, not even a 1/4 of a gram. Stopped all use about 2 weeks ago. Did not use at all prior to this for over a year... I have urine test pictures. The one with 2 pictures... the pic on right was from 4 days ago, the pic on left yesterday, and the cup was today. Test is at labcorp which I know cut off is 50, do these all look negative? Should I be ok? I appreciate the help everyone!!

Attached Files:

14. Negative is negative. Unless you have a physical (which u can still make work) Id still sub. My degree/registry isnt worth the risk. They wont watch you. Women have it a million times easier than men. Practice, and its just that easy. If you can find clean urine you're set. If not, just get a "Quality" synthetic or dehydrated. You can also get real urine shipped to you, after my last shippment that came vack smelling like stale piss, I wont use them again but urineluck sells it if u want to go that route. My previous orders were on point, my last one was not.
    My suggestion. If you're a medical professional and have a name badge (current or not, they wont check it), go in wearing scrubs with your name badge and whatever you use for the day (stethoscope, mini lights, tape, scissors, whatever. Play the role. If you're genuine, they take care of you as a medical person. If its observed youre fucked . Then they look at you like youre the devil.
    If you bought a quality drug test, those are very accurate. If you passed on that, you'll pass elsewhere . I would still sub if not being observed or in combination with a physical (ive had to drop trow and turn my head and cough once. I would have been FUBAR but it was so important lf a job I sucked it up and didnt sleep for 90 days. It was a nice feeling to give them my own clean urine though)
    Substitute until this stupid marker I'm reading about bexomes reality and the substitution game hits a wall!

15. So would this be a pass?

Attached Files:

16. That’s a pass but only based on your hydration level as of today. If you go test while slightly dehydrated, that test could go south on you. Actually, those pics look pretty good but the point remains: go into your test well hydrated.

17. Excellent! Thank you for the feedback. I’m going on Monday just to play it safe... my urine still had yellow tinge to it at this point, but I have a lot riding on this test. I really do appreciate the help, anxiety get some the better of me, hence the thc lol...

18. I posted this on a different thread, it was a smaller thread. Thought this might help someone.

HyenaKiller, 9 minutes ago
    I am 49 and going back to work for corporate after being self employed for the last year. I smoke everyday so there is no passing any test. So I bought Clear Choice sub solution after reading review after review after review. And today was my test. I planned on using the synthetic urine, but I still saw some people failing. And after careful consideration I decided NOT to use the synthetic, honestly, ONE person failing using it, was one too many. So I instead; I got my 10 year to piss in a cup this morning and put his piss in the bottle that came with Clear Choice and used the hand warmers I bought (USE THE HAND WARMERS, not the heat shit they give you) and then bought underwear briefs 2 sizes too small.

So, small underwear, check. Bottle with temp gauge on it, check. Hand Warmer to keep bottle warm, CHECK. One Rubber Band, check..10 year old boys clean piss, CHECK...

Now I practice, stuff bottle into underwear, right next to your balls. The heat feels nice...walk around, sit down, get up fast, holding in place nicely. Check heat make sure it's going to be still the right temp when I go in. Finally, I am comfortable enough to go for it and head to the lab. Stop by Burger place, go to the bathroom and check heat. It is almost 100, so its getting hotter, this bothers me so I take off hand heater. Get back into car and remember I am probably going to sit in the lobby for at least 30 min, (and I did) so i stop AGAIN at the gas station (lab is a block away) and check heat. The heat dropped to 94 degrees in like 7 min. Put hand heater back on, stuff back next to balls.

Get to the lab, I had to log in with DL, it was a walk in (as planned) and proceeded to wait for 30 min. At this point I don't know what the hell is going on w/ the temp, I am just hoping its below 100. Finally get called back, and she didn't make me empty my pockets, I offered and she said no need. (OK...) Get in the bathroom and get straight to work. Drop my shorts to my ankles, pull out bottle, check temp, right at 98 almost 100 (it was turning greenish) after pouring specimen into the bottle, (I did not squirt it out, I poured it to just above the line) put bottle open on shelf thing (very convenient) put other bottle back in underwear, and proceed to take a piss in the toilet. Bottle w/ piss on it is sitting on shelf cooling off just a little bit. Pull up shorts, pick up piss, walk out, temp is PERFECT. Initial, initial, initial.... have a nice day...

Ahhhh, now I can breathe...

19. Weight 125
    Height 5’7”
    Build skinny-avg
    Exercise Intense running 5 days a week in the heat
    Date: around 2-3 weeks from now
    Last 30 days: went clean an entire month after regular daily use about 1/4 gram a day and only smoked about 6 hits 3 days ago.

20. - 270 pounds
    - 6'2"
    - overweight
    - moderate exercise, but daily for the past month
    - 8/10/18 drug test date
    - 5/13/18 last time I smoked
    - smoked every day for about 4 years
    - It has been almost 90 days since I smoked, but I'm just concerned because I'm overweight and my metabolism kinda sucks