Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Hi everyone!

I don’t know if anyone will reply but I’m freaking out.
    I’m female
    5’9 133 lbs, skinny I guess.
    I smoked like a gram a week for 6 months straight, stopping for a few weeks here and there in between.
    Definitely not as active as I should be besides just walking 2 miles 5 days a week.
    I stopped for 21 days before taking the test.

I already took a pre employment drug test yesterday at Labcorp and out of paranoia, I brought my own at home test to test my sample before handing it over. I didn’t get to let it sit lying on a flat surface for that long after I dipped it so maybe that messed it up.

Anyways, does it look like I passed? I’m so worried about it.

Attached Files:

2. That’s definitely a pass

3. Hey guys,

New member and here’s my first post.

I got a drug test tomorrow and wanted to see where I was at so I bought a take at home test. Took it this morning and I’m Not really sure what to make of my results. Last time I smoked was Sunday, the 8th, and since then I’ve been drinking lots of fluids. I bought a detox rescue cleanse thing that I’ve never ingested before hoping that it’ll help my cause. Any suggestions you guys can give me? Thanks!

Attached Files:

4. - weight: 100 lb
    - height: 5'6"
    - build (skinny, average, overweight): very thin
    - amount of physical activity: moderate (on feet at work, light to moderate amounts of walking, some hiking)
    - date of drug test: this Friday, 7/13
    - date of last time smoke: 2 very light hits on 6/29
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days): only the one use
    - any other info that may help: I have not smoked weed in over a year, besides two very light hits I took from a pipe 12 days ago. I barely inhaled both times, and was not high at all afterwards. I need to pass a Labcorp drug test for a promotion at work this Friday the 13th. I have taken 3 at home tests (Quickscreen and First Check) using mid day urine; they were taken at 2, 3, and 12 days after smoking. I got a definite negative result in all three with a thick line. From what I have read, the tests measured the same level as the Labcorp test I will likely take (50 ng). Am I safe to take the test and (reasonably likely) pass? Or should I just sub urine?

5. Hey guys. . i just took a swab test. I last smoked last night close to 10:40pm eastern. I took test at 8:30am eastern. Last night i brushed twice and rinse with mouthwash and peroxide. I brushed and rinse this morning before test. I rinsed again with mouthwash down the block and then I drank soda, ate french toast and m&ms before going in. What are My chances? I held it in the middle of my mouth avoiding touching my roof or tounge.

6. Think you should be good. Had a life insurance rep come to my house to fill out paper work and he surprised me and pulled out a swab test. I had smoked one an hour before he came. I passed. Like you I held it in the middle of my mouth. I also read somewhere detecting marijuana through a swab test is difficult. Back in my younger days I smoked a blunt in the parking lot of a place I was applying for a job for. Went and applied for the job and they gave a swab test on the spot and I passed that too. Good Luck!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks you gave me a lil more confidence. I'll keep y'all updated

8. Hi. Just want a peace of mind.

Was a heavy smoker. Smoked every day for couple years.

I stopped smoking approx 30 days ago. 31
    5'9"
    160lbs
    Very active
    High metabolism

I applied for two jobs. Both requiring a drug screen. My first one was before 4th of july at labcorp. I used a detox 24hours before and took a home kit drug test 3 days before the actual test and it came back negative. When I did my test at labcorp they sealed it and believed was sent to the lab.

I called my employer and he said everything was good to go. So I assumed I passed the drug test.

I got a call back from a second job, the one I really wanted and they needed a drug test as well. I still haven't smoked or done anything and just went to labcorp today (about two weeks after my first one) and did the same thing. I waited over an hour and had to pee so bad. It was sitting in my bladder. I did my thing but this time they did an instant test right there. I tried to peak at the results but couldn't see any lines. I thought maybe I didnt know how to read the strip. The technician was talking to another one a few min later and asked what the two lines meant to her and she said it was negative. I was like "oh good. I'll get my job!" The lady that said it was negative told me I wasn't suppose to hear that and to cover my ears.. lol

So I'm pretty safe right? I just hate the waiting game...

9. I took the same pill 3 times last month and now have to take a hair follicle test and I'm wondering the same thing. What happened in your case?

10. Alright guys... long story... but in order to get into school I must pass SAP10-50 10 panel drug test with alcohol/mdma from quest...

I got a clean friends piss but before the test I checked the pH and it was elevated which I knew could fail the test.... in order to lower pH I added quickfix 6.2 and a tiny bit of another clean friends piss that was acidic but a few days older... both urines had been in the fridge but the urine that was freshest I believe was left out in the heat outside for about 2 hours, leading to the elevated pH... after checking pH again when I mixed quickfix with the clean, high pH urine, it was substantially lower but still probably around an 8...

What are my chances on a lab test?

11. Posted earlier in the wrong place. Newbie lurker, obviouslu***

I’ve been a long time lurker, here, and I know these sorts of threads are beaten to death. However, I have a strange situation and hoping to get some help.

I’ve been offered a (non-DOT) job contingent on passing a drug test. I’ve been smoke-free for 44 days today after being an every day smoker for at least a decade. However, while I’ve passed with a somewhat faint line on the sensitive UTest strips during the day (they claim a testing threshold at 20 rather than the standard 50), I still can’t pass my first clear, as of yesterday morning. My test is this afternoon.

It was no big deal, as I had a sub—however, the sub bailed last minute and could only provide 15ml. I have no time to get a detox drink or synthetic urine, as this test is right after work.

My questions are:
    1) with dilution today and subbing the definitely clean 15ml with my diluted and possibly mostly clean urine, what are your thoughts?

2) is it pointless to sub the 15ml with my own at this point? Should I go play in traffic instead?

I’m attempting to not let the sub’s last minute failure get to me. At this point, I’m just trying to move forward. Haha. Any thoughts would be appreciated, even just for my peace of mind.

I’ve attached the picture of my last test strip, taken four days ago.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

12. I passed with Quickfix 6.2 mixed with some clean urine that had slightly elevated pH. Added Quick fix to bring down pH.

13. Worrier, 44 days clean? You should be able to pass with dilution at most easily.... if you’re worried use the sub.. maybe top it off with your own basically water piss before you go in if you’re really tripping.... 15 mL is close to enough

14. #6234 dbzman34, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    Hey guys hope you're doing well! I wanted an opinion regarding my upcoming pre-employment drug test. Stats are as follows:

5'9
    145 lbs
    Slender with very little fat on body
    Faster than average metabolism
    Very healthy diet, fruits and vegetables all day
    Regularly exercise 4 times a week but this week I've biked 18 miles each day

Last time smoking was July 7th (4-5 hits of a blunt) and last time before that was (16 days apart) June 21st (4-5 hits of a joint) however I had been clean from May 21st-June 21st

My test is on the 26th which means it'll be the 19th day since my last time smoking

Test is a Labcorp standard 10 panel which means 50 ng/ml.

Do you think its a pass?

Thanks for any input I appreciate it!

15. Hello this is my first time posting on a forum in my entire life so big moment.

Ok so I applied for a summer internship at a real estate company in April, interviewed, and was sent an offer letter a week later. In the offer letter, it stated "(company) requires that all potential new hires, as a condition of employment, pass a drug screening test." So naturally I panicked and immediately quit smoking hoping that they wouldn't test me until the position started in June. Well, June came and went and here I am, working 9-5 every day, still not having received a drug test and not having smoking since April.

My question is, do you think that I'm good to start again??? I've been working here for over a month and haven't even heard the slightest mention of a drug test from anybody - I feel like if they were going to bother, they would have done so before I started. I also feel like they wouldn't bother at all with drug testing the intern that's only going to be there for the summer. Even so I've been super paranoid about starting again and it'd be nice to get some input from people. Thank you!!!

16. I recently ordered a 4oz "frozen" sample from "urinetheclear" and paid for next day delivery for a pre-employment test by this coming Wednesday.
    The sample arrived in a plastic sandwich bag without instructions. Besides the sample in an airthight and sealed bag, it had the hand warmers, the temp strip and a couple business cards. No instructuins wete provided (which I dont need I have used this company once before in 2008). I remember the last shipment came with everything and looked professional....not shoved in a sandwhich bag. Whatever
    My concern. The sample arrived unfrozen. Other than being in liquid from instead of being frozen, It was/is well packaged and has never seen sunlight. During the day and a half or so that it took for travel time I have to assume it was left in room temperatures. Upon receiving it, it was immediately placed into the freezer, where it remains until tomorrow.
    Should I be concerned that the time out of the fridge may have rendered the sample unusable due to bacterial growth or some other oxidive process? If so then I need to get some QF 6.2 but would rather use human urine as Ive read so much mixed information about QF being flagged as non-human samples or foam or smell etc and dont want to risk it since I just dont really know.
    If someone has the time, please let me know your thoughts on the sample and whether or not it should still be useable. Ive conducted searches on this and other sites and can't find any information regarding the potential damage that the travel time during shipping may cause. Please help a fellow sub club member. Ive done it before and am still nervous lol. Currently have an old belt on filled with water and am practicing to make sure temps hold and I dont make a clicking sound with the latches.
    Thanks!
    Smosambuh y'all!
    P.S. would mixing 60% QF6.2 with 40% of this clean sample I just got be a better option? I would think it to be more effective. Thanks !

17. Got a few minutes left before i head to Lab@orp.
    Anyone have 2 cents to throw in? I'm starting to sweat it out lol.
    Should i still use the sample i paid $130 for (including 2 day delivery)?
    Should I use the verified bottle of QF I purchased from a valid distributor?
    Or, I'm thinking the best:
    Mix 60-75% QF with the Clean urine?
    I'm leabing toward mixing it so it is even closer to human composition ?
    Any help/opinions would be greatly appreciated

18. After getting pretty solid faint lines on cheap @Home easy tests 2 weeks ago, I was very confident I’d be good for my labcorp test next week. It was supposed to be today, but I was able to push it back. However, I bought a first check test to ease my nerves and it just made them worse!! I have 10 days. Someone please tell me how my line looks! I didn’t test with my first morning urine, I wanted to test with urine that was semi diluted like my test would be. It was still very yellow. Oh and I am 29 days clean as of today. Will be 39 the day of my test. I’ll post my update no matter what result bc as a newbie trying to find information similar to mine it irritates me so much when people don’t post their outcome.

Attached Files:

19. Any line, even faint is a pass. Just Sub! Lab@orp is easy (im in Nor Cal)!. Forget the stress and keep blazing. Like i mentioned, I went in (I made an appointment) and they barely checked me out. She literally just asked if i had anything in my pockets and I could have jist said no, but, dont risk that. Keep the sample hidden. She told me to put my stuff (wallet, phone and keys) back in my pocket, gave me the cup and directed me to the bathroom. Once alone, i literally stumbled with 2 different sub samples. One the 'urinetheluck' nasty piss I bought online and the other QF6.2 plus (batch verified). I wore 2 bladder belts in anticipation of the worst possible, in retrospect I shoulda just taken the bottle of QF amd not paid for the CHEAPLY constructed belt i bought for 40 bucks. Once i smelled the piss (ive read people are smelling samples) I decided to add the QF to tone the smell down. It was a big echo'y room, but I practiced and even though i was nervous, I made little sound. I took the sample to the lab tech. DONT count on this, but she had me set the sample down while she was on the other side of the room while she was getting the stuff she needs to package it ready. Then she came over and had me sign three papers and initial the security label they put on the sample. Gave me my chain of custody form and sent me on my way. My paperwork was already filled out before I even handed her the sample. Again don't count on that happening so you got to make sure your temperature is on point. Luckily she didn't check mine because by the time I handed her my sample it was a Brisk 92 degrees on the temperature strip. It was still reading but she never looked at it and I know this because the temperature strip was turned away from her. As long as you got your temperature on point don't sweat it unless you decide to put some bullshit in there like bleach because they'll do a validity test on all samples that LabCorp takes. Other than that it was way too damn easy! Forget about cleaning up unless you really want to or are going to be subjected to randoms. Just substitute! I've read recently that they are creating some sort of markers that an individual is going to be made to drink 30 minutes prior to the drug test so that when you piss they can identify the marker you just drink and know that you did not substitute. Until this happens keep on subbing! It's way way easy unless you're a moron and fuck up!

20. Yeah I planned on subbing with my grandma’s urine, however she is diabetic and takes a few medications that might alter the results so that scared me out of it. I can keep the temp at a solid 98 for as long as I want because.. well I’m a female and we have a perfect hiding spot gauranteed to keep the temperature. So quick fix worked at labcorp? That’s what I would most likely be using if I decided to sub but I’m still kinda sketched about synthetic urine