Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Thank you so much! I’m starting to feel better :)

2. Hi, I have a hair test coming up on Tuesday (May 29th) - I quit smoking way ahead of time for this (December 2nd, 2017) but part of me is pretty nervous that the test will pick something up. I have read on hair that having dark, curly hair might increase the sensitivity of the test. My hair isn't coarse, but it is pretty dark and curly. I am a 5'3 female, ~120 lbs, pretty average build, I don't really exercise at all. I have not smoked at all since December.

3. #6203 invincble, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 29, 2018

4. about a week

5. I'm a female, I've been smoking once to two times a week only one puff literally(That's all it take for me). I'm 214 pounds, 5'5. Average body type, I'm not to big or to small. I take a urine drug test for probation June 14th. I always go 5 to 6days clean between smoking. I drink plenty of water, black seed oil vitimens, and been taking detox pills every day. Today is my last day smoking before I take my test so I would be considered two weeks clean will I pass?????

6. I had a drug test for work on 4/20/18 (pre-employment) failed but still hired anyway and had to repeat a test on 5/21/18. I failed that as well even though I had not smoked for 43-45ish days. It had to have been just borderline. If I would have waited a few more days likely would have passed. The report that the lab provided my employer doesn't state what my levels were just that I popped positive for marijuana. I called the lab to see if they can tell me the results so I have an idea of when I'll be clean. I am currently suspended until I can pass another test. I smoked for 4 days in a row after being clean for 45 days. Now clean again for 3 days. I wanted to know where my levels were at and the lab stated they are unable to provide the results of the levels of THC that were in my system, without a court order, not even to my employer. Is this normal? Seems pretty 'effed up to me.

If I were to go into a lab myself and order the drug screen would they be able to tell me the levels of everything since I'm the one paying and ordering the test? The lab I would go and pay myself would be Any Lab Test. Also does anybody have experience using them?

The lab my employer used was MedTox in St Paul, MN but the results came from CMS (Corporate Medial Services) in TN. Not sure exactly where my stuff was sent. It was a split sample.

I need to retake my 3rd test but I don't want to do it too soon and fuck myself over, but I am also out of money by not being able to work so I want to get it done as soon as possible. Currently drinking lots of water and working out trying to get my metabolism back up so I can shed some lbs. (5'2 165lbs). I'm just curious how long before I'd be clean again so I don't screw up my next piss test.

7. I am 5'8 100 pounds .. I stopped smoking on May 12th I have a drug test June 11 ... Will I be ok?

I am female this is a drug test for a drug assessment

8. I am a female

9. - 125
    - 5'10"
    - skinny
    - work out, mostly weight training 3 times a week
    - around 8/8/2018
    - 5/22 (not smoking, using sublingual oil 1:1 THC:CBD approx 1 ml 1 time a day)
    - 1 ml of oil 1-2 times a day
    - I am using the oil for back pain, and it is prescribed. I took an at home First Check test today, and very clearly passed after 1.5 weeks of abstaining. I want to know if I could resume my use for the next month or so and still pass my test in August.

10. - weight: 183
    - height: 5'11"
    - build (skinny, average, overweight): Average
    - amount of physical activity: Cardio (about 2.5 miles), 3-4 x week
    - date of drug test: June 27th
    - date of last time smoke: June 2nd
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days): I was completely THC free before I smoked on May 30th. I then smoked for 3 days straight, with an average of a gram a day (3 grams total).

I havent smoked at all since the 2nd, and am wondering if I will pass on the 27th. The reason I am concerned is due to the fact that I can't really classify what type of smoker I am for smoking heavy in a 3 day period and not outside of that. Thanks for all your guys' help!

11. Hello everyone! First time poster so I'm not sure if I should post here or somewhere else. But I just received an offer for a great job that I did not expect to get. Then they tell me the news that I need to go get a pre employment physical and drug screen. Now I am so nervous. I do not think I will pass with my own urine. I will have to go next week (I may be able to push it back to the following week but not sure). I am a daily smoker, but I have been trying to conserve since my stash is dangerously low. I have been smoking pretty light (a bowls ish worth a day, give or take) for about a month but still daily. I smoked a bowl yesterday and have abstained today. I will be clean at least a week for my test. But that is probably not enough (?).
    I am female, 130 pounds, 5'5". I have started to work out pretty regularly the last month.

I am wondering if I can use quickfix 6.2 since it is a physical and they will be doing the following tests- Urinalysis, drug screen, complete blood count, SMA 22 (I think this is a complete metabolic screening). It seems pretty extensive but honestly I am not sure. Will quickfix show a discrepancy between my information in my blood and 'urine'?
    What are my best options here? I appreciate any information or help as I am super anxious.

12. - weight
    ~345
    - height
    ~5'9"
    - build (skinny, average, overweight)
    Overweight
    - amount of physical activity
    Pretty minimal
    - date of drug test
    6/21/18
    - date of last time smoke
    6/20/18
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days)
    I've had two good sessions, one yesterday and then one last weekend.
    - any other info that may help
    I live in Washington, where weed is state legal, but I don't know if that will help my chances or not in terms of forgiveness if it shows up on the test. I'm applying at Sears for a temp position and they surprised me at the interview ("by the way there's a drug test hope that's okay :)"). I expect my test to be within the next couple days but it's not scheduled yet.

13. Guys,
    I really need some type of feedback... please

I took my hair follicle test yesterday. It was through psychemedics. I don't have much hair on my head so they completely shaved my arm pits with a razor for it. I never do drugs at all.. last time I smoked weed was in November of 2015. The issue here is on March 7th I took an edible. It was like one 8inch piece of a sour fruit roll up. And I got a body high and it was whatever, never want to do it again.

Fast forward 110 days and I took my drug test yesterday on 6/21. What're my odds? Would you guys be worried?
    I generally do shave my arm pits and in that time window I did trim my pits and also the night before I went over with a #5 clipper but still... I cannot fail this.

I am 6 foot 215lbs, work out all the time with 8% body fat.

14. Hi guys really weird question so I just had to take a drug test for a job and I used a synthetic test safe out guaranteed to work except it wasn't enough for the test so I had to add an extremely miniscule amount of water im talking like 10 to 20 drops from the tap. Just wondering what everyone thinks my,chances of passing might be I don't think the temp will be too off but will such a small amount of water provide a diluted result I barely added anything.

15. Just want some opinions on what happened here.

-180lbs to 190 lbs
    -6 feet tall
    -Skinny/average build
    -99% sedentary lifestyle
    -Last smoked the night before the test
    -Probably smoked every day for 35 days minus the four days that I spent in the hospital

I'm on probation and failed my last drug test. This is no surprise because my dumb ass damn near smoked every day for over a month, right up to the testing day. Within 12 hours of the test I probably consumed at max 2 bottles of water and finished a medium iced coffee right before I took the test. After talking with my case manager the other day about my failed test, he told me that thc registered at 26/50 and the cut off is 20/50 to pass. I'm not entirely sure how I possibly tested so low for thc, especially since I made no conscious effort to dilute the sample.

I do have non-hodgkin's lymphoma and finished an intense chemotherapy session (four consecutive 24 hour infusions) five days before the test, but I have no knowledge of that having any affect on thc content in the bloodstream or if it effects thc's ability to bind with my fat. Any thoughts on this?

16. If anyone can help me relieve the anxiety & stress it would be so very helpful. Today I took a pre employment drug screening test at Medfast, I collected a clean sample the night befor but did not refrigerate. Approximately took the test 14 hours later, will this cause my results to show failed? Also. I used a bottle with a temp strip on it. I warmed the bottle with hand warmers to well over 100 degrees then went into the pharmacy to piss. It was cold as ice in the lobby, WAITED 30 to 45 minutes b4 being called back, I had the sample stored in my boot. B4I transferred the urin from one cup to another and handed over my sample the temp strip showed 94 degrees. The urinalisis did not mention anything to me about it not being in the 90 - 100 ° range, What are the chances of me passing this UA??

17. I will likely have to pass a test in 4 days to 1 week from now.
    I took a home drug test today and it was really borderline (imgur.com/a/1ShO7JF).
    I'm 200 and 5'11", somewhat overweight, 18 yrs, I don't exercise much. I haven't smoked in 17 days, but before that I was smoking 1-2 times a day for like 25 days. I smoked like 5.5g of top quality stuff over that period if that helps to quantify it.
    So:
    would the test in the image be considered a pass? They say even a faint line is a pass, but it was REALLY faint. And will this improve much over the next few days? I imagine since its already been a while, a few more days will only help a little bit.

Also, I my urine looked pale-ish yellow in the toilet, but pretty bright in the cup, so I could probably get away with having drank a fair bit more water before, which may help. It definitely wasn't clear.
    Any info will help. Thanks.

18. Hey! I am 4'11", 95 pounds, I guess skinny/athletic build, I surf pretty often, and my drug test is this coming Tuesday, July 10th. The last day I smoked was Sunday, July 1st. I've been smoking a bowl a day for at least the past year. I've taken 5 home tests since Tuesday July 3rd and have passed them all, but I am skeptical because the line is very faint and it just doesn't make sense. This job is VERY important to me. Do you think I will pass naturally?

19. I’m kind of in the same boat. Heavy smoker for a year. Considering your weight, I wouldn’t be surprised that you’re passing them this soon. I weigh 135 and I’m 5’7 and have been clean for two weeks and started popping negatives after a week (even after I took a hit of resin from my bowl the day before I took the home test). My pee has been diluted though, and am able to pass with a pretty solid line with diluted pee. First morning pee I’m still coming up negative but I think I see a faint line. Definitely dilute some for your test, don’t over do it. I hope all goes well! My lab test is July 24th. I wish us both luck!

20. Hey all!

I’m 170lbs, average build, 5’4.
    I’m a waitress and bartender so physical activity is daily (always walking, sometimes running)
    I have a DT tomorrow AM at 11:30.
    I’m currently on probation, and haven’t been smoking heavy like I did 9 months ago. I haven’t smoked in approximately 15 days (only 5 hits from a blunt) and I took a DT at home yesterday and it was a faint negative, so I went and purchased Qcarbo20 with the detox tabs. I’ve already taken 3 of the tabs, along with my DetoxOrganics Emergency Detox Activated Coconut Charcoal tablets (I’ve taken 8 of those in the last 24 hours). I’ve also been flushing with water as well. I’m extremely anxious because this is the test that will determine if I can go on unsupervised. What are my chances?