Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. From reading other posts, I hear a faint line means a good chance of failing in a lab as it is more sensitive...

2. This is my faint line, barely there but it's more than any of the other tests have shown in the last few weeks. It's been about 40 days of no smoking for me. IMAG0446.jpg

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'm likely not going to chance it and use the sub. Going to practice getting the temp right tomorrow.

4. Im 5’11 and 200 pounds i took a ua for the military a week ago i didnt smoke for 71 days prior to the test and i work out on a regular basis i also was drinking enough water to piss 3-5 times a day before the 71 days clean i smoke a gram or more a day for 8 months i am also of average build

5. Hello I'm 5'1, 105lbs, skinny, fairly active. Last I smoked was about four grams from the 13th-15th, and I think I've probably only smoked three other times this month. My boss just told me that I would be getting drug tested "soon" but I have no idea how soon I'll be able to pass. I'm trying to up my water intake and stay active but can someone give me an estimate of when I'll be good?

6. Hey it’s not about a drug test but I really need help. If I smoked a joint outside in my garden and then went back into my room to go sleep,would my parents be able to smell any weed smell in my room. If they would how could I get rid of the smell?

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. So much for using the sub. My employer checked it needs to be an observed test. FML. I hope those faint lines I had on the home tests go in my favor. If I fail this test I'm let go.

8. Does anyone have any information about Southern California Drug & DNA Testing center? Need to know how strict or not they are, as I may have to use synthetic there and I can't find anything online. Thanks!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. 10 days clean, took a 'First Check' drug test. No detox or anything, just a regular diet and water intake has been normal. Link to the picture (not the best quality) is below, but basically in-person I saw some very light pink coloring next to 'Drug' and a VERY FAINT partially formed line... friend of mine who was with me even confirmed that he saw the same thing too. Not sure if this is considered negative or is a 'ghost line' because ghost lines are 'white and waxy' and I swear to god I saw light pink coloring.

https://i.imgur.com/RdhKym6.jpg

Drug test could be as early as Wednesday.

10. #6190 SemajNolram, May 22, 2018
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
    Hey guys fairly new to the site and had a question. I'm 22, 6'0, 150lbs, picked up smoking again about sometime last year (started smoking at age 13 been an on and off smoker, more so on lol) So I smoke about a .3/.6 every night (low tolerance despite smoking every day) used to smoke through out the day but cut back to only smoking 1 time every night.
    I recently quit smoking because I have a lead on a construction position in las vegas. The test wont be until around the 2nd or 3rd week of June and I have not smoked since the 8th of May this month and was curious in your guys' thoughts on when i would be clean. I have not been exercising at all but I live in nevada and sweat mad tough during thr night even with the a.c. full blast dont know if that could be a factor to getting it out my system but i thought I'd mention it anyways.. Thanks in advance
    EDIT** Forgot to include date when I cut back.. Stopped smoking throughout the day around december of last year reduced back to once a day every night.

12. So i had oral drug test popped on me today. I was biting on plastic piece had my tongue all way back so i wouldn't get any salivia on it. The dot didn't show up but he said was it in asshome time i said u saw me it was under my tongue he put it in vile said it goes lab tomorrow. I felt swab it was dry. What u think happen

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Well I took a practice test at a lab today, I just couldn't stand it and it was worth the $60 to know for sure. I passed the THC portion! So the faint line is good, no worries there! Hope that reassures you. The only downside is I had heard one of my prescriptions can sometimes cause a false positive for PCP, and sure enough it did. I have a prescription and it should be fine, but now I am worried that when I do the real test the same thing will happen. And if the medical officer is required to do a confirmation test, that my previously passed THC result could be in danger...

14. Swab should be dry, I took an oral test before too. Failing an oral test is stupid though they're the most weed friendly drug tests ever lol

15. My wouldn't be for weed though its for pills aren't prescribed and i had no idea this was coming

16. 6'2
    220 lbs
    average build slightly overwieght
    exercise 2-4 weeks consistently over last 6 months consistently during this period. Los 40lbs from high cardio & low carb dieting. So i'm hoping this offsets the 6 months since I lost a huge chunk of fat.
    Toke mainly only to take a break from studying all damn day, I use a pipe 90% of time. maybe 1-2 bowls a day if that.
    My test is Friday with Quest diagnostics 5/24
    last smoke was monday at 10am 5/21
    Since monday I have been working out twice a day sweating my ass off doing roughly 1000 calrories of cardio.
    Ive passed a instant urine test with my PO in 6 days before in the past if that helps with with not even close to as much exercise.
    Thanks for the wisdom in advance

17. Passed! Start my new job in 2 weeks! Very faint pink lines are okay!

18. weight: 155
    - height: 6'0
    - build: skinny, very lean
    - fairly active
    - drug test taken: 5/23/18 @9:00 AM
    - last smoked: 5/23/18 @6:20 AM
    - twice a day for the last month (roughly)
    - was a blood test, only testing for THC

My metabolism is quick, I can eat anything and not gain a pound or feel ill. I retain my muscle and have close to no fat on my body.

How screwed am I?

19. I’m female , age 24!
    Weigh around 125 !
    Height : 5’2
    Build : average
    Never work out
    Smoked Tuesday May 22
    Test is on Tuesday May 29
    Before this I was sober for 4 months!
    I only took about 4 small hits of a joint.

20. From my research, being that you didn't have any THC in your system (or it's metabolites) for months prior, your last smoked session should be mostly out of your system by the time you have to take your test. The less frequently you smoke the less THC build up you have in your body. You would certainly have gotten rid of all active THC (the physciatrc chemical) and may still have small traces of carboxy-THC (an inactive metabolite for THC) in your fat since carboxy-THC is fat soluble and hangs around a while. I would recommend getting a proven detox and possibly a 18$ test the day before to confirm. Furthermore exercise increases carboxy-THC levels in the blood, so avoid any workouts day of to increase the likelihood of a passed test