Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. I took the test on Monday afternoon and my HR contacted me with the results on Friday morning via email.

2. Alright, I got tested on Sunday by my parents at a clinic which was sent to a lab; still have heard nothing from my parents about it (obviously MRO wont contact me)

3. Not that I know if it worked... but I was 77 days clean and only the last two weeks was I getting faint line negatives. I am a bigger biker dude and was a daily smoker. Again , I don’t know if what I did worked or if it was the time clean that worked but I thought I’d share what I did as I took my pre-employment test yesterday and passed with flying colors. Every morning I would fill a Gatorade bottle with 1/4th Apple cider vinegar, 1/4th lemon juice, then fill it to the half way mark with cranberry juice, the rest of the way with water. I would drink this with two activated charcoal tablets, 1000mg of niacin, and a spoonful of Metamucil mixed in the drink... I’ve done this Daily for two weeks. The morning of the test I did all the above, but took b-12 , another b-complex supplement, and two zinc pills. After drinking all that and taking the pills I then filled the Gatorade bottle with green tea and used the certo method and drank that ... after voiding 3-4 times I left for the test. I drank a full Gatorade on the way. Not only did I pass the 5 panel test but it was a very much darker line than the home test I was taking earlier that morning .... I know some would say this might be overkill but I was desperate as I quit my job a year ago and went back to school to get my degree and now have a much better paying job. .... it worked for me ...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Hey thank you for helping all of us but
    I’m 6’2
    185 lbs
    Average build, little bulky from muscle tho (at least I hope it’s still muscle lol)
    I’d say I’ve been pretty active since I stopped 4 days ago, I’ve been doing at least two of the following activities every day: play basketball, go to the gym, run 3 miles, or home workouts
    I’m not sure exactly when the test is but it’s within the next week or two
    Last smoked yesterday but only half a small bowl, before then 4 days ago (was an oil edible if that matters)
    I gave up smoking for lent but after Easter (April 1st) I smoked about 5-6 times a week and the 29th was my last day (besides the half bowl last night) which was the edible
    Sorry for the long post but just want to give you as much info as possible. Thanks again for the help

5. Ok so I took my drug test today, I made sure that my first piss of the day was not for the test, I also made sure that the first 2-3 seconds of piss went into the toilet before I filled the cup. I am a male, 6 ft, 160 lbs, I am skinny as hell, my activity in the past month on a scale of 1-10 is a 3.5. I took 4-5 hits off of a joint 27 days ago, before that I had not smoked for 2 weeks. When I was smoking I would have 2-3 small hits off of a pipe. I am only concerned because they mailed it into a lab and I have only ever done piss on the strip tests where they test it right in front of you. So overall 42 days without smoking, except the joint hits 27 days ago. I realize I am probably being hella paranoid but if I have an expert tell me I am good for this lab test I will chill and get back to studying. This is for nursing school, if that helps.

6. Would you mind sharing your results please??????

7. I personally just want to see if anyone has seen a similar situation to mine, but I think other women might be interested too.

I’m 5’2, female, 126 pounds, 22.8 BMI. Been smoking dro blunts on average 1-3 day for 3 years, and for the last two years been smoking half a blunt a day (no more than a gram, two max, total a week). I move around daily walking around campus and at work, work out very inconsistently, and calorie deficit diet.

I have a new job starting on the 15. On the 8th it’ll have been a month cold turkey. So a month and a week, first day on the job. They’ve made no mention of a test, but I got the job through a staffing agency that’s been known to test.

Anyone have a similar story? Were you able to pass a test from a month and week cold turkey?

Thanks <3

8. -125 pounds
    -5'6
    -skinny
    -I walk a lot everyday 8,000+ steps
    -May 7th
    -May 5th
    -First time smoking since new years
    Me and my friend smoked out of a bubbler and packed it twice.. I'm not 100% sure that I will actually be drug tested tomorrow but ironically my job interview tomorrow is for a drug testing facility so I'm sure they will... I was planning to drink a ton of water before I go just in case

9. I haven't smoked in 10 years. 4 days ago I took 2 hits off a joint. Will I pass a random? The test has a threshold of 50ng/l. How long until I can pass under the 50ng/l threshold. I'm 6'1 210 lbs and have a middle of the road metabolism. Really worried so i appreciate any help that anyone could give. Thanks.

- weight 210
    - height 6'1
    - build (skinny, average, overweight) average/ overweight
    - amount of physical activity
    - date of drug test ???
    - date of last time smoke 5 days ago 2 hits
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days) haven't smoked in 10 years

10. Could you share your stats please? Weight, smoking habits, years smoking? I’d really appreciate it!!

11. - 201 lbs
    - 4'11
    - overweight
    - barley any but that can change
    - June 11, 2018
    - Monday 7, 2018
    - I smoked Saturday (May 5, 2018), 3 bowls from a pipe, then Sunday(May 6, 2018) i had 3 smoke sessions with the same pipe. Each session was around 1 and a half bowls. Then Monday(May 7, 2018), smoked one bowl
    - i really need to know its urgent, its for court.

12. Hi, I have a UA test coming up soon in like 2 weeks for a pre-employment screen and need some advice

I am a female – 100lbs and 5’3 so BMI is under 18 and body fat is about 24%. I am not too active but I walk a lot around campus probably on average 1-2 miles a day.

For the past year I have smoked about .5-1g a day. I last smoked about 8 days ago, so at the time of the test it will have been about 3 weeks since I last smoked. I know that more likely than not I won’t be clean so I was planning on using the dilution method but had some questions.

How much creatinine do you think someone of my size should take so that there is not a suspiciously high or low amount in my urine? And should I worry about specific gravity? I’m worried about this because since it is for a job at a hospital (although its just volunteer) I think they would send me to a doctor’s office or a lab. Ive done a lot of research so I know about not using your first void, b2, mid-stream etc. any additional tips would be great. Thanks in advanced.

13. I am male, 5'9'', 170lbs, average build and metabolism, 25yo. I have not done anything to detox such as diet or work out.

I smoked daily for about a year, about a gram or 2 a day until 12/17/17. Stayed clean for about 11 weeks. Smoked once on 3/8/18, only a little bit of some mid-low grade stuff. Drug tested about 8 weeks later on 5/7/18. I may be overthinking this but I'm assuming my chances of passing are good? I took a SAP 5-50 quest urine test.

14. I had to take an employment drug test on 4/20/18. I failed - they gave me 30 days to take another. My next test is scheduled for 5/21/18. I have not smoked anything since 4/8 - possibly 4/11. I did go out drinking on the 11th and can't remember if I smoked or not that night. Either way, I have no smoked past the 11th. I have been taking piss tests at home each week since 4/20/18 and they are all still popping up as a preliminary positive. I was a heavy toker for the last 6+ years, smoking every day multiple times a day. Just curious how long it should take me to show a negative piss test. I did (as a back up) purchase Quick Fix 6.2, I tested a bottle of it with one of my home piss tests and it showed up a negative test result right away. But I am curious how long it'll be before my real piss shows up as negative. As of today I've been free of smoking for 34 days (if I'm going off of 4/11/18 for a date).

- weight - 165lbs
    - height - 5'2
    - build (skinny, average, overweight) - chubby
    - amount of physical activity - none. Sit behind a desk all day
    - date of drug test - 5/21/18
    - date of last time smoke - Either 4/8/18 or 4/11/18 (see above)
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days) - Nothing in the last 30 days but my pee is still showing positive for pot. Prior to the last 30 days I did smoke daily, multiple times a day.
    - any other info that may help - See above, if I fail this next test than I will be removed from my job. So obviously that is of concern to me.

15. Hey everyone i just smoked 4 days ago and was wondering if you guys think i would pass. I hit this guys vape pen with thc in it about 3-5 times. He said theres about the same THC in the entire vape as there would be in a gram. Havent smoked in over 2 years. Just looking to put my mind at ease.
    -Weight: 160
    -Height: 5'9
    -Build: Average more on the skinny side though
    -Amount of physical activity: I walk on average about 5 miles a day.
    -Date of test:5/16/18
    -Date of last smoke:5/12/18
    -Frequency of smoking: Havent smoked not once before this in 2 years so there shouldn't have been a single trace of thc in my body before
    -Any other info: I drink a lot and go piss atleast 3-4 times a day and on the day of my random test i Drank a whole jug of cranberry jucie and used a lot of creatine monohydrate (ALOT) and was psising clear for atleast 2 hours probably pissed 6 times that day.

1. Hey everyone I have to take a HFT. I am 6ft 180 pounds, kind of active and drink alot of water and cranberry juice regularly, along with some tea. So I used to smoke 4 days a week throughout the day randomly using a wax pen before my 90 day window. That was for about two years in which i quit for a solid 4-5 months. Before that i smoked heavily for years.
      Within the last 90 days since February 16th:

February 23rd: ate a gummy edible around 15 mg

March 8th: ate gummy edible around 7 mg

March 16th: Hit wax pen twice

and haven't smoked since

It is now May 17th. I have been using modified macujo method the last 4 days by using apple cider vinegar, clean and clear, T/sal shampoo, and Nutriox shampoo. I have to test sometime next week around May 24th. I ordered Aloe rid shampoo from test clear and zydot. I also got a 40 vol bleach and plan to do one bleach and redye and up until the test use aloe rid shampoo with macujo method.

If i had to guess I would say I'll be a total of somewhere around 70 days clean when I take my test. What are your thoughts? Thank you in advanced for any tips. I am stressing big time.

16. Help! My body hates me! I have a drug test in 4 days, I stopped smoking over 60 days ago, and still failing home tests until yesterday when I got the faintest pink line (see photo). FYI I took a test with my first pee today and there was also a line, even lighter than this one. My stats:

Male, 5'8", 215 lbs, obese, I work out a lot, especially since finding out I was up for this job and I quit smoking 60 days ago. I was a daily, heavy smoker of very high quality weed. I stopped exercising and started eating high fat foods yesterday, drug test is coming up Wed.

Since I am barely passing, I am afraid that even with heavy dilution (adding creatine, B2 etc), it is risky. It will be a standard 50 ng/dl pre-employment drug screen.

I bought some synthetic but I am terrified of getting caught either smuggling it in in the stash undies I got, or that an over zealous Quest employee will do the shake and sniff.

I am so close - should I chance it? Is lab test much more sensitive than home test? Should I consider adding a wee bit of real wee to fake to give it enough to pass shake and sniff but not enough to fail? Clearly my pee is almost clean. It's been over 60 days!!!! testpm.jpeg

17. I'm in the same boat. I have a test on Monday. I've been taking at home tests and yesterday I finally got a faint line like yours. I have Quick Fix as a backup but I'd rather piss on my own if I am 100% sure it'll pass. From what I've read, a line even if faint will mean your negative. But Idk if I believe that or not.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app