Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. If necessary, there is a syrup you can buy to make your kid puke if they swallow something they aren't supposed to. I'd go buy some and take it on the way and puke all over them.
    I am just hoping the independent lab I am going to monday morning will say I am not testing positive.

2. I made an account after sciming thrue this thread.

I have an additional help for all of you guys besides all the great info i found here. Iv been a stoner in my past life and realy made a succes from it.

I completed school, got my self a working place and even got myself a baby that iv been a single parent too for about 3 years of constant smoking.
    Tho i started smoking because my babys mother died to handle the sorrow.

I quit because i got a work oppertunity i couldent resist. My journey began for information and after som light on how to pass the screens i came with a great conclusion.

LCHF, or in other words Low Carb High Fat diet.

In this simple method you transform your body to mostly use your fatcontent as a main feeder for energy. Wich in turn degrade your fat content in your body where mainly your THC is stored.

Low-carbohydrate diet - Wikipedia

Im not going in too it more then that and its not a replacer for beeing activ and use more of your reservs its just a complement with a healthy lifestyle. But thats a way for you guys to get healthy yet get rid of your THC in your main fatreservs.

Sorry for my half broken english its not my main language.

3. Tomorrow I have an interview through a temp agency — I have the cautious feeling of getting tested. Some do and some don't, but to be prepared I need some opinions. My interview is at 11:00 AM tomorrow. I do have clean urine to use as I'll get it about 30 minutes before heading out. Will the whole time frame effect the temperature going into the interview. Would just taping it to me 30 minutes prior be fine for me to pass.

4. 6 feet tall
    150 pounds
    30 yrs old
    I smoked about a gram or two a day.... For an extended period of time
    Stopped smoking 2pm Wednesday Feb 14th

Drug test will be anytime after or on Wednesday Feb 21st.

I bought a 7 day detox kit that im trying to follow to the letter, it calls for exercise and eating right (can't go wrong there...)

What are my chances of passing this test using the detox kit and simple dilution.

ALSO, I have another question. There will be a person watching me as I pee, he normally has me hold the cup up for him and when its clean, he tells me to dump it out and im done.... Since there is no lab testing done in this scenario, would dilution even be detected to a certain extent? Obviously if my piss is clear, he will be suspicious but, im just curious.

5. I wanted to update my situation.
    I decided to call the agency where I have to go and do my diversion this morning. I didn't want to take any chances even though my home tests were coming up clean at 15 ng/ml. I have to be at zero and I don't know how they test for that. I told them I had been throwing up all night and I could still come in if they wanted me to. They said absolutely not. I asked for the next available appointment and it was the end of March.

That adds another month on to my forced T break, but at least I know I will have nothing to worry about at that point. I asked them how long the program takes to go through and they said it's a 90 day program. So I won't be toking for the next 4 months. I have already stopped for 2 1/2 months so I will be on a 6 month T break. It will be worth it in the end!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Height: 5’7
    Weight: 220 lbs just heavyset
    Last time smoked: Jan 25 (26 days)
    Test date: TBD got the job feb 16

Frequency: would smoke everyday 2-3 times a day bowls. Stop in December for a month started again beginning of year with a vape pen ran out on the Jan 15 so I stopped a little and only took a few hits with friends until Jan 25.

Slow/average metabolism

Activity: I work at a restaurant so I can roughly around10,000 steps. This week been doing HIIT cardio justcurious if I will pass estimated test will be in 1-2 week

7. Weight: 155
    Height: 5' 10"
    Build: Skinny
    Date of test: Feb 26 (short notice!)
    Date of last smoke: Feb 19
    Frequency of smoking:
    Last two weeks: Once or twice a day, average 5 hits per time.
    Before last two weeks: Four or five times a day, average 5 hits per time.
    Both time scales: One or two joints per week on top of previously mentioned frequency.

Other info: I eat healthy food, drink green tea every day, and am more active then average (lots of moving at my job)

I understand my timeline is rather rushed and would appreciate any advice you may have to help speed up the process. I'll say ahead of time I've heard of several people getting caught with synthetic urine out here (was shown as non human urine during test). I do have some laying around and was considering diluting my urine with it rather than using it straight. Was wondering your opinion on this?

Also this is for an OASAS Drug Evaluation taking place in Oregon. If you have experience with these I would also appreciate any advice on the interview process you may have for somebody who has a few drug related arrests (5+ years, excluding current which was a possession of marijuana (in NY) and a DUAI).

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

8. I am 55 applying for jobs I have smoke for since high school I weigh 120 thin minimal body fat. I do usually about 4 to 5 one hitters a night. What can I do if upcoming drug test as quick as possible at a 1 day notice

9. 5"7
    Female
    Build...thick
    I have plenty of loose adipose for the the to be stored in
    Last smoke date 2/16
    My drug test will be when I am clean
    Everyday 3 grams...midgrade.....20 years
    I quit smoking cigs same day
    I started 2/17 biking everyday....up to 5 miles a day....adding 1/2 a mile every other day
    I do 45 mins of yoga every day
    I do a high intense 4 minute trucker exercise everyday
    I cut meat except for fish once a week
    Calorie count below 1500 per day

I want to get my cdl and can start as soon as I get clean. I plan to have the local outpatient drug center test my levels once a week. Insurance company won't pay for level testing thru my doctor but will thru this program. My first appointment is Wednesday. Most people are court ordered to this program but I am self referred. I do have to endure 30 mins of BS drug education.

How long should I expect this process to take?
    Are there other things I can do to speed up the process?
    Are there things that I am doing wrong?

10. Also I have used fake urine in the past year twice for nursing jobs and never failed. The urine I get is sold at the gas station for 10.00. I am traveling too far for cdl school and I really just want to be clean for real with no worries.

For women hiding it is easy.....get a travel size empty squirt bottle from Wal-Mart. Fill with fake/clean urine....insert in you for at least one hr prior to test to warm to body temp. Don't drink and cold liquid. Holds just enough for a sample and fits as snug as a super tampon.

11. Just read back a few pages and there is plenty of information on how to speed up the process of losing the fat where thc is stored. Drinking a ton of water or cranberry juice doesn't help.

THC isn't stored in the kidneys. It's stored in fat. You have to burn fat to get rid of thc.

12. Are you responding to me. Wondering only because I said nothing about water or cranberry juice.

13. I just wanted peoples opinions on an upcoming premployment drug test I have in 3 days. I have pictures of some take home test, that I would like your opinions on.

Image 1 is Day 28 with dilution
    Image 2 is as of today (Day 31) without any dilution
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      979.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
  14. No, I wasn't talking to you in particular. I was just saying that because that's what everyone advised me to do. Drink water or cranberry juice and sweat. Then I learned in this thread that I needed to burn fat and how to do it. I went from not being able to pass a home test of 50 ng/ml to being able to pass a 15 ng/ml test from doing what I was advised to do. When you eat a low carb diet, your body burns fat because there's no carbs from which it can draw for energy.

15. 5' 11"
    49yo
    male
    active and work out 3x week; heavy lifting and intervals no cardio

Last smoke was 2/20/18
    Daily smoker since November of 2016 (first harvest!! Pineapple Express Blue Mystic )
    I only smoked 1-2 hits off of my one-hitter per day, maybe a 1-2 more hits on the weekend and holidays.

I ordered the 50ng/ml home tests from Amazon and took one on 2/22 and failed. Just took one this morning 2/26 and saw a solid red line, PASS! The sample was probably the fourth piss of the day. I drink a lot of coffee and had at least 8 oz of water before testing. I ordered Mega Clean from Amazon in case I needed it but will be returning it. I'm going to do another one tomorrow morning using the first piss of the morning.

To anyone interested, I regularly do intermittent fasting last meal at 7pm and next meal at 11am the next day.

16. Went to the Dr today and I am down another 2 lbs. I can't wait to take my drug test tomorrow to see where my levels are.

17. I had myself tested at a local lab because I have to be a zero for diversion. I haven't smoked since 12-15. I was an every day smoker, both flower and sometimes dabs. I also had an ass kicking eddible a couple of weeks before that.
    It's been 2 1/2 months of completely quitting everything and last Frirday they sent the test out and I got the results today. I am at 8 ng/ml. I have to be at zero by 3-29 so I think I will make it. I may go back to intermittent fasting and low carb which I quit doing when I passed my home test of 15 ng/ml

18. Ok here goes my turn, any help or advice would be awesome.

30 years old
    Male, approximately. 5'11 and 178lbs
    Workout about 3-4 days a week, fairly active.

So I'm a pretty regular smoker. I smoke everyday, usually about 3-4 spliffs a day, probably go through about a quarter oz of weed a week.

I have a drug test I need to schedule within the next month. I'm yet to set the date, luckily for me, I can push it back if I need to (pay a small fee to move the date). Preferably I won't have to stop smoking for more than like 10 days. What are the best cleansers and detox solutions to take? What else would you recommend doing? Working out a lot? Drinking tons of water? Sauna?

My plan is to just try chugging one of those cleansers I think, and then try a at home drug test and see if it passes. Because if I can get by smoking a few days up until my drug test, that would be ideal. But if that fails, I'll probably have to go 10+ days cold turkey. Regardless, I'm going to take an at home drug test a day before my actual test. If it fails I'm just going to pay the small fee to change my piss test date.

19. Also random question, but do they make you pee in front of someone when you do these tests? Obviously I'm sure they differ depending on situation.

I'm doing the drug test for a drug/alcohol counselor to show the court I'm clean. It's completely optional but looks good to the court if you pass. You think I go in a room by myself or have someone near me while I'm peeing?

20. That is really hard to say. It's different at different places.

I know I am going to have someone watch me pee and will stand very closely to me. I only know this because a friend of mine went through the same program.