Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. 6'0
    average- slightly overweight build
    sedentary (mostly)
    last smoked saturday the 5th - 1 small-normal bowl, then a few weeks prior...same amt
    smoke very occasionally

i might be getting tested on Thursday, should i just do an asston of cardio til then, then wake up early on Thursday and start drinking like a fish?

2. Since OP has been away, Ill help you recent posters... Ive been through so many test, and have read pages upon pages about passing drug tests...

Well, you will probably be completely clean around the 12th. Just eat healthy, no fatty foods, excersize alot. And you will get clean faster

Drink plenty of fluids, excersize and sweat as much as possible, and eat really healthy(no fatty foods and a lot of veggies, fruits, ect.) and the day before the test quit working out. become lazy, and eat fatty foods (it covers up the thc filled fatty cells). And make sure you piss several times before the test, and when you do take the test, piss in the cup midstream.

3. Weight: 135 pounds
    Height: 5'6"
    Physical Activity: Not much.
    Test Date: Anywhere from 03/10/2011 - 03/14/2011
    Last Smoked: 03/01/2011
    Frequency: Clean for 30 days prior
    Extra Info: I smoked 1.5 grams of some decent headies in a matter of 12 hours.

4. - weight 120
    - height 5' 11"
    - build Skinny
    - amount of physical activity Little
    - date of drug test Unknown/ but soon
    I don't smoke but once a week and its usually one shared bowl. I ate an edible two days ago. I have a drink that is known to cleanse the body quickly just wondering if there is anyway i could pass a test within the next week. I dont think it really matters if i pass for THC or not the test is only for rave drugs anyways but i just want to find out because it would be best if THC didnt show up.

5. You could be clean in about 5 days. Since you're skinnier (like me) you get clean a lot faster. For the next 4 days work out a lot, drink a decent amount of water, and make sure you sweat, alot! and the final day before the test, get really lazy. eat fatty foods, lay around. Drink a lot of water the day before, and the day of the test. Make sure you piss as many times as possible before the test. And when you do take the test, piss in the cup mid-stream.

6. Would 'out of date' urine work with a simple home drugs test?? By out of date I mean a friends pee that has been stored for while..and the drug test is just one of those where u put a few drops onto it and some lines show up

7. 5'10"
    135 pounds.
    i occationally work out and run
    have a test for the AF on april 20th (4/20 lol)
    i have smoke daily for the past 8 months with a few days off in between and i havent smoked in the past week, so i will have somewhere around 44-45 days total of being smoke free. should i be good? what should i do just to be sure, cause i need to be 100% clean!!!

8. I went to the doctor for add and was prescribed adderall xr. I told the doc I have smoked weed, well he made me take the drug test after i have got the prescription filled i failed my drug test. I have an appointment in a month and now i have a few questions:

1) is weed enough of a reason for a doctor to take away my prescription?

2) will i be drug tested at the next appointment?

3) i smoke about a gram or 2 a day, if the doctor gives me another drug test and i stop 10 days before the test how can i get the thc and not adderall out of my system?

9. I'm on probation and being randomly tested. I passed my last few tests and smoked immiediatly after and the day after that. I only had about .15g of good bud (tops), it really wasn't that much. Im getting tested again soon but i'm pretty sure i'll be good.
    I will have had 13 days after having a fairly small amount of marijuana. I exercise either cardio/weights every other day and smoke 1 cig a day. Will i be able to pass having smoked 13 days before the test?
    Keep in mind this is a probation test, there aren't any lines or indicators on the cup itself. it'll also be tested for lsd somehow so im guessing it's inspected.

10. im pretty sure that a g or 2 a day would take longer than 10 days man

11. im gonna try every trick in the book from sure-gel, cranberry juice, etc.

12. Weight 185
    Height 5"9
    Build slightly overweight
    Very little physical activity
    Date of drug test, first probation test on march 28
    Last time smoked today march 17
    Frequency I have been smoking about a g for the last year.

Please help I need to know whether to start working out and drinking water or if my best bet is to dilute or get a detox kit please help thank you

13. Please help test only 10 days away do u think one of those full cleansing kits for 150$ will work from ipassedmydrugtest.com

14. 6ft, skinny
    workout 3 times a week
    havent smoked in 2+ months
    If i do smoke, which would total no more than half a gram, how long would it be in my system?

15. #55 Ganjaquarius, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2011
    ~180lbs
    5'11
    Average
    I swim laps 2-3 times a week.
    Exact date of test is unknown at this time, but definitely within the next two weeks.
    Last smoke was four days ago.
    Usually about .5 gram a day, consistently for about two months now.

16. Weight - About 160
    Height - 5'8''
    Build - Average, not fat, not skinny.
    Physical activity - mountain biking once a week. Might start running for test.
    Date - Have not gotten court date yet. But expecting it within month.
    Date of smoking - Last night, March 18
    First time smoking in 1 month and 4 days.

17. #57 Crimson King, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2011
    g a day you mean? its not gonna be out in 11 days, although if you dont smoke in that time and then follow the dilution instructions on the first page ull pass easy.

ps ive got my own question, i had a drug test sprung on me with only couple of days notice on friday, id been smoking daily for a couple of years prior to that and only stopped for like 36-48hrs before the test. day of the test i drank 2 bottles of gatorade, about (at least) 6 cups of water and other liquids and took about 6 vitamin b tablets in the 4-6hrs before the test. im certain i would have diluted successfully and my piss was not clear, but im worried my creatinine levels would have been low as i only took the creatine about 24hrs before my test. however, i took far far more than necessary, an unsafe amount of about 60-70g. i fear this was a stupid mistake as creatine takes 2-3 days to metabolise to creatinine, my only hope is the large amount could have possibly made it metabolise quicker? does anyone know if that would be the case, that much creatine made me sick for days (it wasnt on purpose i drank it in haste without realising how much i was overdoing it) so i hope it wasnt for nothing.

18. if this helps anyone, i smoked atleast a gram a day for the last year, stoped 28 days ago and passed a piss test this morning with my first pee of the day, i didnt do anything special the last month just drank a good amount of water each day like atleast a bottled water most of the time 2. i weight 175 lbs and am a normal weight for my hieght

19. You might wanna add in a section about taking creatine as well as the vitamin, many tests measure creatine levels

20. I'll be on probation soon, and this'll last through 4/20, and I may be getting drug tested randomly throughout the probation. My question is, do I need to worry more about getting drug tested on or immediately after 4/20 moreso than any other date? Can they decide when to drug test you like that or would it not then be 'random'?

• Creative Creative x 1