Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Can't afford to right now otherwise I would. I'm only basing my assessment on past experience. I applied for a job at a different store with the same company, had been smoking near constantly on a daily basis for almost a year, and was clean and passed the test in just a week. Another job was similar situation, and I passed a test three days after I stopped. I have a routine that has worked numerous times in situations where I was told it would take a month to get clean. I'm just asking if anyone knows if drug tests typically have a "test by" date before no longer being considered for employment if one is not explicitly given by the employer.

2. I couldnt tell you. I am interested in hearing your routine tho. Btw, dollar tree sells $1 dollar drug test and they are decent enough.

3. #5923 NoLuckAtAll, Jan 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    Helppppp
    I hit one GB of some super fire bud to celebrate being done with probation and was honestly ripped off my ass. Long story short, My PO called and said due to a "technicality" my last UA was actually inconclusive and she needs me to take another one by 5pm TOMORROW. This will be 9 days after taking ONE GB hit. Before this I was clean and hadnt smoked for 6 weeks. What are my chances of passing this test? IM SO FUCKING SCARED OMG!!! Im a female, 5"5 120 pounds. Average body type. I drink plenty of water and take my vitamins but I dont excercise. I accidently failed once already for dillution for drinking one whole bottle of water before a test so Im really scared to drink TOO much. Ive taken 2 at home drug tests today both came back with a faint line with very light dillution. If Im passing the home tests, am I garunteed to pass the lab test or is it more sensitive than a home test?? And what is all this "faint line" vs "dark line" business?! How can a line thats barely there mean the same thing as a bold, dark line?

5. I have to have zero on my test. There is a no tolerance for diversion. I bought the tests for 20 cause I didn't know you could buy tests for lower.

I'll be tested on Feb. 19th and I haven't smoked since 12-15. I was an every day, just about every hour smoker. plus I smoked concentrates some days. I also did some edibles a couple of weeks before my last smoke.

Am I going to have to do the intermitent fasting for a couple of weeks before the test? I've been sweating in the hot tub but not dieting. If I am clean on my home test, and it tests for 20 but I need zero, can I figure I am clean? I am going to test on Jan. 31 with my home test. I don't get all the numbers.

6. It is usually 72 hours from when you get the paperwork.

7. Well, you better get on it. Hopefully you are passing the 20ng test now. That will be a start.
    Also, sweating alone does nothing. Sweat will be almost 99% water. You have to be in fasting mode, which means your body has no available fuel, then your body will tap into your fat for energy. This will realease the THC-HOOC which the test will be testing for. Just working out or sweating won’t do won’t increase the rate at which your body normally metabolizes. You WILL metabolize it, just slowly. If you want to increase this rate, which you should given your situation you need to be exerting yourself (running , elliptical, burpees, HIT training) while in a caloric deficit. Then eat healthy during your 6-8 hour window.

8. I can't exercise because I've had 4 back surgeries and I can barely walk let alone anything else more strenuous.
    I have followed the "fast diet" and have the book so I am famiar with intermittent fasting.
    I'm going to use the 20 test tomorrow and see what happens. I haven't smoked for 6 weeks.

My boyfriend stopped one day before me and got tested at the doctor's office for another reason and he passed. I know men can pass a UA faster than a woman.

9. Good luck! I am interested in your results and progress so check into update.

Men just typically have a higher muscle/ fat ratio. It’s all about the body fat.

10. Hi, Im currently facing a misdemeanor B for possession and my attorney wants me to provide a urine test. Ive been smoking for 2 years and every day for at least a year, averaging couple grams a day. Ive recently been cutting down to once or twice a day but I know that or going cold turkey wont have much of an effect on my ability to pass any time soon. Im 5’ 7”, 125 lbs and have a pretty high metabolism. Im unable to exercise due to a couple back injuries. What are my options for passing? Im willing to sub urine and I already have a clean friend my age and sex willing to help out, should I get urine from him the day of the test? Any info would be awesome. Thanks for reading

11. boy you are lucky you can sub in urine. They are going to watch me pee. I've been told by others that they stand right by your panties while you pee and watch it come out. I've got to get clean! I haven't smoked for 6 weeks and I have 19 more days to eat low carb and fast. Nothing will happen to me if I don't pee clean, I'll just have to take drug abuse classes longer. The classes don't count until I have a clean UA. Of course none of this even makes any sense since I have a medical card. The courts don't give a shit if you're a medical patient or not.

12. I got a very, very faint red line on the 20 test. I mean so faint that you had to look really hard to see it.
    I hope eating really low carb will burn some fat. I have 19 days left before my test.
    Do you know how low the dollar tree tests are? I bought these online somewhere that was recommended here.

13. Dollar tree are 50ng.
    Did you dilute to get that ghost line?
    Are you doing intermittent fasting?

Low carb is great but the 16-18 hour daily fasting will drop your insulin levels and cause your body to use fat as energy. I, myself have seen great results from fasting. I also lost zero muscle mass while doing it.

14. I did a first morning urine and peed right on the stick. Afterward, I read the package again and it said to dip it in urine. So I guess my next test I'll pee in a cup and dip it like it says. I don't think it was diluted since I peed the second I got out of bed. the
    I'll started intermittent fasting yesterday but it was only 13 hours. I'll
    start 16 hours today.

15. That’s good info, since you did zero dilution and it was first void of the day, a mid day void after a good dilution should provide a strong line.

16. - 140
    - 5'8.5
    - skinny
    - 50 minutes of p.e. daily
    - today
    - 2 days ago
    - smoked 2 days ago, and some random days from 2 weeks ago (about 5 times from last saturday to now)
    I mixed dirty piss and water half and half (lab test) will this show up as positive or negative? Will this call for a retest?

17. This is for court and I thought you aren't supposed to be diluted because a diluted counts as a fail? I am not understanding if you're telling me to try to dilute it or if would naturally have some dilution since my appointment will be at 2:30 pm

I started fasting as of yesterday and my appointment is 2-19.

18. correct. you will not want to give a diluted test. You may get away with it once with the courts but it will make them suspicious and if you gave another one you would for sure be in trouble. Why are you being tested for cannabis in the court system in Oregon??

19. I got a DUII while driving on the freeway. I wasn't stoned and hadn't smoked for a few days. The cop said I went over the yellow line. He made me do sobriety tests which I failed because I had back surgery and was not steady on my feet. Then they cuffed me and made me do a UA. It doesn't matter that I have a medical card. Of course my UA was dirty so I took diversion so the DUII will come off my record when I complete it. it sucks . Anyone who has a medical card has that information on their driving record because you have to show your license to get a card.
    I'll never get another card again.