Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. So two weeks ago from today I was notified that I would be taking a drug test for a new job I am applying for. Of course, I stopped smoking from there and have not smoked since. The last time I smoked was Monday the fourth (its now the 19th). I am a chronic light smoker (smoke everyday, but not a large amount. Usually one or two bowls between two people.), and have been smoking this way for some time now (lets say 5-6 months).

I am 5'7" and weigh 140lbs. My metabolism is about average, maybe a bit more on the slow side but not much.

I have taken 3 drug tests, and passed none of them. For the second test, I tried N2's sticky dilution method, and got some strange coloration on the bottom of the test strip but no line on the drug line.

Since I have stopped smoking,I have been drinking a gallon+ of water per day. Is there anyway that I can pass the test on Friday?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

2. Publix Selector 8/20/17
    Its a swab test, smoked 40 hours before because they sprung that shit on me outta nowhere. Washed my mouth with hydrogen peroxide 5 times and Listerine mouthwash 5 times and brushed my teeth max 3 times. 30 minutes before going in ate some mcdonalds(supposedly eating a fatty food finesses the test) and swished a coke around in my mouth (acidic drinks kill the thc or some shit). then 5 minutes before my test one final swish of hydrogen peroxide and I was good to go. During the actual test i had the swab in between my teeth finessing it all day. Oh btw i was chewing on Altoids the entire day apparently this helps. It was an oral eze swab test but it didnt turn blue, seems that wasnt a problem for the lady that was administering the drug test. Took 7 days for my results to come back. Im writing this for anyone who was in a similar position as me as i was stressing all week waiting for the results. Around 6' 170 fast metabolism

3. Forgot to mention that i passed lol. Wouldnt let me edit for some reason.

4. Hey everyone,
    I'll preface with sorry I know this is asked a lot, I have read countless forums and would just love some guidance specific to my situation.
    So without going in to detail, I hadn't smoked in a long time (months) and on Monday night I smoked a couple bowls, probably less than a gram in total. Then, last night I took a very small dab (.05 or so) and found out today I need to take a piss test on the 1st. It will most likely just be a box test.
    I am 5'11 175 lbs, active and in good shape. Also, the last time I had to take tests, it took 2-3 weeks for me to piss clean after smoking every day. But, at this time I was also using harder drugs that made me underweight.
    I plan on diluting or naturally removing THC from my system in this time, and no I would not like to buy your friends' detox drinks.
    Anyway, I have a few questions I would love answering to...
    Water: Does it help to drink lots of water every day, or just the day of the test.
    What other drinks may help(Gatorade, green tea, etc.) and how?
    Exercise: Is it right to workout and run for the next week, and than stop for a few days, or am I doing something wrong?
    Food: Would any specific dieting help rid my body of THC? Eating red meat often for creative?
    The day of test and the day before, should I eat really heavily to cover up the thc?
    Would love any advice, and subjective opinions on if I'm good. Thanks trees!

5. Hi, ok so I have a couple questions regarding pre employment screening and passing. I'm really asking about the at home tests I already took. BUT I'm 175, 5'4", athletic build (I don't look like i way this much).

I took 4 at home 15 ng/ml test strips (utest) from Sunday-Wednesday (1 per day) after my first void and 1at home 50 ng/ml test Monday (first check from cvs). I saw a much darker line on the 50 test but did see lines on the 15 ng/ml ones (not ghost lines) including the day of the test. The day of the test I have been 11 days clean (day before the first "official" stop by my husband blew it in my face, but I def got something from that). Side note: I'm 3 months pregnant and after finding out at about 5 weeks I only took maybe 5-7 oil pen hits up until now (so 5-7, MAYBE 8 oil pen hits in 2 months), no judgment I was unprepared for this pregnancy and in denial and ive dealt with that. Anyway, I was taking prenatal vitamins everyday (90% dv of niacin). I pretty much have been eating like crap and exercised very minimally (unless you count running up and down the stairs cleaning and doing laundry and chasing after a toddler). do you think I could pass the 50ng/ml screen at the quest lab?? My Urine was kind of light yellow, almost straw, and I peed about 4 times before I gave my sample (nerves and was drinking a lot in the last 10 days).

Second question, how long do you think it takes to hear back? Took the test around 230pm wednesday and haven't heard anything from anyone yet (it's Sunday now and I know they're prob closed on the weekend).

While hoping I don't get fired when they find out I'm pregnant, passing the test is obviously first concern right now. ANYONE have any info about this? I literally want to throw up.

You can clearly see the line (solid, though faint) on the 15 test even when taking a picture of it. The 50 test was definitely a darker line.

Thoughts please??

6. Hi, I am 165 lbs, about 6'3. Skinny, I workout everyday. My test is on October 12th (court ordered piss test). The last time I smoked was 2 weeks ago today exactly and I had been smoking for a little over a month straight before that. I've been drinking 7-8 water bottles a day and I tested myself today with a piss test off amazon and failed it.

7. Okay so my parents decided to drug test because I haven't really been discrete about smoking. I smoke in my car at school multiple times a day and I hotbox the whip all the time with friends. I honestly dont think Im going to be able to pass any drug test as long as I use my own pee. I could use a friends pee but since the test are going to be random, that would mean I would have to get a friends pee almost every day. Ive came to the conclusion that im gunna have to use synthetic urine. Now one bottle of quick fix urine is 30 dollars. That will add up if I have to keep buying once a week, but Im not gunna stop cheefin so that might be my only option. My main question to you is, what is the best brand of synthetic urine? Ive heard that it is quick fix. Is there any company that sells enough urine or powdered urine that will last me a few test without having to spend a shit ton of money? What brand of piss should I buy? Any advice is appreciated.

Weight: 120
    Height 5:11
    Build: Skinny
    Amount of physical activity: Lots. I'm an athlete.
    Date of drug test: Every week
    Date of last time smoke: A few minutes ago lol
    Frequency of smoking (last 30 days): I cheef hella dawg. At least 3 times a day.
    Any other info that may help: My parents are drug testing me every week from now on. Now my parents always make empty threats so Imagine this will only last 2 months at the very most.

8. Haha listen to your parents kid. Sounds like they don't like the path you've chosen. Grow up... you're asking about fake piss cmon.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. You MIGHT be ok. Everyone always says it depends on your metabolism and what not. I feel like in another 2 weeks that's almost a month so it might be ok. Court ordered I hear is usually a 20 ng/ml test. I wasn't court ordered but I got a 15 ng/ml off of Utest and used that as a marker. I'd buy them if I were you. They weren't too expensive. I'd test again in a week and see what it says. Idk about the detox drinks. I know my pre employment checked for adulterants so I just did natural pee and luckily I was ok but I only smoked about 7-8 oil pen hits in the last 7 weeks or so. The best advice I can give is get yourself the 10pk of the 15 ng/ml and test yourself often. I did mine after my first pee in the morning, I've done them in afternoon and evening. Keep drinking water and green tea too! Good luck!

10. Does anyone know if you get stopped by the cops and they decide you're driving while impaired, then they pee test you when they take you to the station, what exactly are they testing for? I know they test for THC Opiates, and Amphetamines, but is there anything else?

11. Thank you so much this is very helpful! The tests that I have are easy@home single drug screen tests and it says the cutoff level for marijuana is 50 ng/ml. Is that better or worse than the ones you recommended?

12. Worse. The lower the number, the more sensitive the test. Utest.com was the only 15 ng/ml I found. They have 20 ng/ml also. Better safe than sorry ‍♀️. Seriously keep drinking, take a multivitamin everyday and take those tests to see where you're at!

13. Thank you so much. I am ordering them now!

14. #5834 CMcg2016, Oct 3, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    So I smoked, for the one and only time this year on Friday and just got drug tested today.

I'm 4' 11", 160 lbs. I did drink about 40 oz of water, peed and then drank some more and then did my test. Is there any chance I'm not totally screwed? It was a drug test for nursing school, if that makes a difference. They put it in a little tube to send off, I guess.

15. I bet not, unless you smoked a ton. If you hadn't smoked all year, I don't think it had time to accumulate in your fat cells. Let us know!

16. I don't
    know what kind of testing they do. If they put it in a tube and then send it to a lab, are the numbers they looking for lower? Or does that make a difference at all?

17. I know this has been posted 10000 times, but, I’m on a job search, and as so I will obviously have to pass a urine test once I get a job opportunity. I smoked (stupid, stupid, stupid I know) at a Post Malone concert I went to last Wednesday (Sept 27). It’s now been a week and I was wondering how long it would take untill I could pass a urine test? I only took three hits from a J, and that’s the first time I’ve smoked ever. I’m 6’0 180 lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Any tips on passing a hair test? Been clean almost two months. Company I work for only requires urine test but the company contracting them for coming project wants a hair test. Luckily I won’t loose my job if I fail it. But would like to pass if possible. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

19. - 125 pounds
    - 5' 6"
    - build - athletic/skinny(if that makes sense)
    - amount of physical activity - longboarding from class to class in 100 degree weather and 2 days out of the week i work 7 hour shifts with no breaks that require me to be constantly standing walking around and occasionally doing stuff like cleaning these bigass windows at the restaurant
    - date of drug test - october 19(12 days from today)
    - date of last time smoke (last night)
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days) ive been smoking almost every day the past 4 months, it used to be about an eight a day up until august 25 when i got caught and have been smoking 4 days a week then since 2 weeks ago ive been smoking everyday but only going through an eight a week(been using a one hitter)
    - any other info that may help - ok i dont know if im getting tested for sure or not, the way my dad said it sounded like theyre gonna test me before i go out of town with some friends on october 20, but not sure. But just in case is why im asking this question.

Also, could i stop smoking on the 14th instead and have 5 days to get rid of thc in my system? thanks
    im open to cheating the test or anything else also if thats the only way, but it cant be too expensive cause payday is after the test.

20. I’d say chances of passing are not good from the amount you smoke. I smoked for about 4 months also roughly the same amount of dro. Multiple times a day. Haven’t smoked in 54 days and still dirty on home tests. I’m 5 9 155. Pretty suprised I’m still dirty honestly. I subbed with someone’s clean stuff a month ago to pass employment test. Now have to do it again as I’m still dirty and have a urine and hair test coming Tuesday. Luckily won’t loose my job over the hair test but gotta pass the urine test. I would say use quickfix 6.1 as a lot have good reviews on it. I just use someone else’s clean stuff tho personally. With practice it’s easy. I use grabber toe warmers from academy and practiced the time and temps to get it down to 98. Good luck