Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Thank you so much :geek:that makes me feel better. I'm going Monday cuz they were closed today. Just like you idk when I'll be smoking again after the test bc it was so stressful to get clean lol. ! I think I have white hair after this

2. So I ended up taking my UA a few days earlier than anticipated, but felt I was totally ready for it after testing myself like crazy the week before and getting the results I wanted I felt like I had a good chance. So does anyone know how long it takes to be notified of you are positive for a pre employment test ? It's been over 72 hours and I've heard nothing. I'm supposed to start Monday the 18th. Can any one shed some light on this subject ?

3. Soooo after putting this off as long as I could I finally took my UA today(at labcorp). I was a chronic heavy smoker multiple times a day, I'm 5'1, 112 labs and today was my 59th day of not smoking. I REALLY hope I passed because I need to. Anyways when I stopped smoking I exercised for like two weeks running/biking a few miles a week.then just stopped. After 3 weeks I passed a home test then failed (first check) idk why? Then after a couple more weeks I would take about two tests a week and all had a very faint line.(starting passing them VERYYYY faintly at maybe 45 days. So 3 days before my test today I took one with my morning void and it was also a faint line but visible(Used midstream). I drank lemon water here and there but nothing too crazy. I took a home test this morning after drinking a bottle of water and it was negative. However, I drank some hot tea a juice box,of green tea, a bottle of water and a 32 oz Powerade few hours before my test(and popped 2 b12 pills which didn't help). Peed three times before my UA and my pee was very clear with a tint of yellow. Then they sent it off to the lab. So idk how long to get the results but I'm praying I pass!!!! I'll keep posted

4. Okay I got random today. Went to one clean friend he could only piss a little maybe a ounce. Was scared they wanted more. So went to another friend and bout the same. So I mixed them will that mess a lab drug test up. It was a split sample sent to a lab. Was a dot random.

6. Can I get one answer

7. I think you can mix them

8. So it has now been 6 business days since I have taken my drug test at quest. I have contacted my employer and they act like everything is good to go. So I'm assuming I've passed. Does anyone know how long it takes to get results back from Quest Diagnostics ?

9. They usually have ours back in two to three business days

10. Thanks for the quick reply Mud. So would you say that if I haven't heard anything and my start date is Monday that I passed?

11. Yeas I would say so. Guys that have failed at my work usually know by 3 days. Seen one that stumped them and took little longer. He was drinking a lot of water. But he had done this constantly and I think they were just trying to mess with him and they hit him 3 weeks later and he was diluted again. So if u didn't do anything two crazy u should be fine . What did u do use ur own or sub

12. I had been clean for around 32 days, then took 1 hit, and then I was clean for 14 days after that. Once I found out I was going to be tested I just used the dilution method combined with working out quite rigorously a few days before. I didn't dilute with water I mainly drank Powerade to keep my specific gravity pretty close to normal as well as taking more B vitamin to make sure that I had a good color to my urine during the test. It has been 6 business days, and 8 days total since I have taken the test. If that gives you any idea of my situation.

13. U should be fine

14. Thanks for the quick replies Mud. I have kinda been anxious about it the last few days !

15. 1. Handwarmers will probably make your urine too hot. You can technically have the urine against your body unless the package is too thick, then it will be insulated from your body heat and retain a slightly colder temp... Temp control is a super hard thing to pull off successfully, I have no experience doing it because I've always pissed clean.

2. Your body retaining THC levels is based off of your fat content because THC sits in your fat. If your still pissing hot you need to stop burning fat, flush and start creating new fat that is not THC saturated. A week is not very long time and if you are still pissing hot good chance you will fail.

Was reading posts from a couple pages back forgot to quote them but maybe somebody with experience in using collected urine to test can elaborate on techniques for temperature

Sent from my SM-J120W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I passed btw. Got the call saying all is well on Friday and I start Monday.

17. Hi,
    I have a question and I'm sure I'm way over thinking this and being paranoid. I have had some edibles 3-4 weeks prior to taking a drug test over about a week every day. 2-3 weeks later or so I took a 50 and a utest 20ng test. I passed 20ng with very faint line but my understanding is that they're always faint. I have tested myself multiple times and always passed through the week with 20ng and 50ng. I always drink a ton of water or tea but eat like crap although about 1 week of that time period I was in ketosis on keto diet and done allot walking. When I took the real test I don't think it was ever tested on site. Tech poured it into a container (not ecup) as was ordered, gave me extra and asked me throw it away. When I came out she was gone and at some point later informed me it'll go to the pan and employer will her in 4 days.
    My question is if I passed a 20ng home test at 2ish week point will I pass a lab test at a 3-4ish week point?

I am 6.1 250 pounds. I used to bodybuild so always ate allot and still have allot of muscle. 210 ish lean weight before I got married so metabolism should be pretty high.

18. Forgot to add, when I tested myself at home I always done first piss first drop in the cup. When I went to take a test it was mid steam about 6th time of the day.

19. #5820 Joe joe3, Sep 19, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    Are there differences between orders? Ecup or not?