Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Skittles: Piss out the RAINBOW

• Like Like x 1
  2. My friend said he smoked the day before an at-home drug test and passed by putting a bottle of visine in his crotch and squirting that in while he pissed in it, im not sure if it works for all brands but most of those tests are jokes anyways so it's up to you

• Like Like x 1
  3. weight - 160
    height - 6ft or 72 inches
    build - skinny
    physical activity - basketball once per week, in college with no car so lots of walking
    drug test - tomorrow at around 12 :/
    last smoke - a lot this past weekend, so yesterday and before that once or twice per day for about 3 weeks
    i have a fast metabolism, normally drink lots of water, and have a creatine supplement already so i wont fail because of too much water

• Like Like x 1
  4. weight: 170
    height: 5'10
    build: pretty lean, maybe 10% body fat
    physical activity: 1.5 hours 5 times a week
    last smoke: I'm ripped at the moment
    frequency: multiple times a day for over a year (always dank)

I'm putting applications for a few different jobs tomorrow, I'm not sure if I'll have to test but if I do is there anyway I can test clean without quitting for more than a week (even that long sounds terribly unpleasant)

• Like Like x 1
  5. 6'
    Clean for a year than smoked like two to four hits can't really remember I was drunk
    Exactly two weeks after smokin had a dot random yesterday wasn't able to dilute but I had pissed couple times throughiut the day. Do u think I will pass I'm fuckin freakin out man. The weed wasn't very good barely got a buz after not smokin for a year and being drunk so. Hope that helps me too.

• Like Like x 1
  6. - weight: ~135
    - height: 5'7"
    - build: skinny
    - amount of physical activity: not much, stairs at home and work, walking around
    - date of drug test: this tuesday 2/22
    - date of last time smoke: 2/08
    - frequency of smoking: 1 small bowl in the mornings, 2 average size bowls at night per day

This job is a HUGE opportunity for me, Ive already got the job and will be putting in my notice at my current job before my test so I need to pass. I have a bottle of synthetic, but would prefer to just be able to pee clean.
    I picked up one of those at home drug tests but haven't had a chance to take it yet, are these as accurate as a test for a job?

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I am actually curious to see your opinion.

-Weight: 180 lbs
    -Height: 6'1"
    -Build: Skinny with some muscle; Low amount of fat
    -Activity: I currently lift weights twice a week (Bench press, squatting, dumbell lifts, etc.) Typically a 30-45 minute workout as of now.
    -Last Smoke: February 13th was the last time I smoked following my daily routine, but I did smoke a bowl on the 17th and haven't smoked since and didn't smoke in between the 13th and 17th.
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days): Everyday, but refer to the information above for the past week

When I was smoking everyday it was typically a solid bowl pack with some day including a grav or two as well. I only smoked dank.

Thanks in advance.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey I just got on probation and have to take drug tests. I have no background of drug use and I passed my first one so they don't have any reason to think I do anything at all. I am stopping marijuana for a while but what do they test for in their drug tests? It's a urine test but do they only look for THC??

• Like Like x 1
  9. I was on probation for a while when I was a teenager and they will give u at least a five panel if not a ten panel test and can pop in whenever they want to. Trust me random means random I would not fuck around if ur on probation I did when I was a kid and got fucked.

• Like Like x 1
  10. -Weight: 125
    -Height: 5'2
    -Build: pretty average
    -Activity: not much, i work out maybe a half hour a day, mostly just walking on the treadmil :p
    -Last Smoke: yesterday my test will be in a few weeks, it will be an at home test.
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days): mostly everyday, ill skip days here and there, ill take maybe three or hour hits each time i smoke, i'll smoke 1-3 times a day, normally just once a day.

• Like Like x 1
  11. - 160-170
    - 5'7"
    - average
    - barely any physical activity
    - friday 25th
    - im about to light up my last j its a .6 guy
    - i smoke everyday about 1-4 grams a day atleast with a day break every now and then maybe 2 if i leave town for the weekend
    - only a mouth swab for a job, no lab involved just a throw away test

• Like Like x 1
  12. #32 Cannacane, Feb 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2011
    -6'1" 165lbs
    -Relative body fat: 7-8%
    -I practice yoga and yoga cleansing techniques daily (1-2 hours). i think these excercises are way better for detoxing than any other excercise modality. I walk about 2+ miles daily as well.
    - Test is thursday, i Last smoked last thursday. I took 4 smallish hits from a bowl. So I have a 6 day clean window.

In the past 30 days I have smoked 2 times. The first time was 26 days ago. The last time was last thursday (4 days ago,today). The test is tomorrow or thursday, my choice. Obvi i want to delay until thurs but my prospective employer is urging me to get this "red tape" out of the way...yea, right! haa.

I was on probation and I used to smoke up until a week before meeting with my PO to drop. I never once failed using this method. I am going to use this method:

Dilute with 2-4 liters of water 3-4 hours before test. Drink coffee and maybe some juice as a light diuretic to speed up my emptying process. I like to evactuate my bladder 3+ times during this dilution process to minimize metabolite count. 90 minutes before I leave for test, pop 2 multivitamins with vitamin b to color the urine neon yellow instead of clear (THIS IS CRUCIAL!!!). During actual test, I sample ONLY urine from midstream. No urine from the beginnning or end of my urine stream makes it into my cup. This method also keeps metabolites as low as possible.

Now, I have never tried this within the one week period. For this reason, I am concerned. I really need this job.

Because of my concern I am contemplating using my clean girlfriend's urine. The only issue is the fact that she takes birth control. Will this medication show up on a Immunoassay? It might be kinda hard to explain that one....

any and all advice is welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  13. - weight 175
    - height 6'1"
    - build (skinny, average, overweight) average
    - amount of physical activity not much now but ill be running every other day starting tommorow
    - date of drug test march 25
    - date of last time smoke 2 days ago
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days) every day for the past year
    - any other info that may help

please tell me if i have enough time and if not what i shuold do, also would it be a waste to buy lots of cranberry juice and drink a lot for the next month? i NEED to pass the test or im fucked so hopefully you have some good news

• Like Like x 1
  14. - weight= 115 lbs
    - height =5ft 6
    - build (skinny, average, overweight)= skinny
    - amount of physical activity= walking? lol none
    - date of drug test= in 2 weeks
    - date of last time smoke= last night
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days)= 4 days a week about .5 each day

- any other info that may help= ive smoked like a gram of regs in the past week, and about .5 of some dank, i also have a fast metabolism, and i really need to pass this test so i can work at friendlys

• Like Like x 1
  15. Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 240-250. I fluctuate a lot.
    Build: Overweight.
    Physical Activity: Hardly any....maybe 10 minute walks to class, but that's it.
    Last Smoke: Feb. 7th.

Frequency: I used to do it everyday, would go through probably a gram a day on average. So, like an 8th would last about 3 days. I smoked like this from November 2010 to January 1st 2011.

After Jan. 1, I went home and didn't smoke for two and half weeks. Came back on Jan. 18th. Started smoking again, and in total, from Jan. 18th to Feb. 6th. I probably smoked anywhere from a half to a full ounce.

Don't even know if I'll be drug-tested. Just the place I applied to had a sign right above the reception desk that said "Drug-Free Work Place" or something like that. And I have an interview tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  16. My post will be a bit different I guess, it's more of a question about DT's at specific jobs.

I'm applying to uni for a computer science degree, so for the most part with co-op my department will be IT jobs, and hopefully so will the actual job I end up with after. Can anyone offer some insight on what type of policies those type of jobs usually have? I much appreciate it :D

• Like Like x 2
  17. - weight 150
    - height 6 1
    - build (skinny, average, overweight) super skinny
    - amount of physical activity baseball 6x a week for 3 hours a day
    - date of drug test anytime
    - date of last time smoke 3 weeks ago
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days) only weekends 2x
    - any other info that may help. Well i wanja smoke over spring break and wanna be clean the monday i come back in case i get drug tested for school sport. Ill have 9 free days off of school including weekends On what day should i cut off smoking? Ive only smoked like 8 times and havent smoked for 3 weeks. Im veerryy skinny. I also keep clean piss in my backpack but idk if thatll work for a school drug test cause of temperature

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ok just left the toxicology clinic... and yes I'm freaking out

- I weigh 145, 5'9, average build, exercise twice a week, tested today, smoked a pinner joint Feb 12, before then I smoked another joint in Dec (xmas eve to be precise). I'm not a frequent smoker, but if someone has it and offers me some -- I'm going to say yes ;)

I drank water like a fish, drank a potion with creatine all morning. Test was sprung on me this morning, took test about an hour ago.

So what are my odds? Oh masterful one? Thumbs up or down? I'm on pins and needles...

19. - 135 pounds
    - 5'8
    - build:in betweeen skinny and average
    - activity: little to moderate recently, around 30minutes to an hour of walking daily
    - date of test: march 5th, 2011 (6 days from now)
    - last smoke - 2/26/11 (yesterday) 21 hours ago
    - smoked 1g 8 days ago, .5g 2 days ago, .5g yesterday,
    - not a heavy smoker. once or twice on the weekend, every weekend for about a month or two.

20. 5'5
    170 lbs
    Average
    Ride bike for about 25 mins and total gym workouts
    Unknown date of the
    Last smoked today (march 1)
    In the last 30 days, I smoked this past Friday and Sunday and today, Tuesday
    I never really drink anything besides water, if that does anything.
    I just want to know how long until I'm clean and what I can do to speed up the process (besides detox drinks and pills)