Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Q/A

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MilwaukeesWorstIce, May 22, 2017.

1. Whats happening everybody!!

Okay so ive been trying to get clean for an employment test for a while now and I noticed the lack of USABLE info on the net. Just a bunch of people talking about how snake juice will make you pass or drinking a quart of vinegar or some horse $#!+. I just wanted to post my information to give people a comparison for how long it will take to pass because trust me, it takes longer than you think. Feel free to call me an idiot or whatever else, but this is what it took for me to be clean.
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 165
    Metabolism: Randomly slow. I'm a bit chubby for 165, and have a beer gut from hell (Milwaukees Best Ice every night will do that)
    Frequency of Smoking: EVERY. DAMN. DAY. For about a year. I know that isn't as much as some others on here but i was blowin down about 5-7 blunts a day. I'm in college and literally everyone i know smokes religiously so everywhere I turned there was a blunt asking to be hit.
    Time to get clean: 42 days exactly
    Methods: Nothing special. I eat like $#!+, horrible foods and a ton of them and drink like a fish about 8 days a week (7-10 beers usually). So as far as being a good candidate for detoxing fast, I'm the furthest thing from it. On top of all this, I drink nearly no water all day and actually have been diagnosed with migraines which im pretty sure are due to dehydration. BUT IT ISNT THE BEER I SWEAR (lol)
    Anyway like i said, took me 42 days t be clean. I did pick up my water consumption this last week, and drank the recommended 64 oz before this test. It came back with a line that was literally darker than the control. I've NEVER seen that. Anyhow, my point in writing this is to tell you that it takes a long ass time to get pot out of your system, even if you're not that big. Sorry for the long post!

Hope this helps someone out there!!
    Stay thirsty my friends