Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Probo

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DuckOnQuack, Mar 13, 2010.

1. I have a drug test for the law coming up pretty soon here. I have smoked two days ago, one small bowl at lunch and then a few more gravity bong bowls that night. Then last night I smoked two gravity bongs and snapped a hit from a zong. Overall, I haven't smoked much. Is it possible for me to pass a drug test within two days or so? I'm 5'6 and weigh 140ish. I don't have much fat on me at all, like less than 10%.

What is my chance of passing this test? I am going to court on the fifteenth. Will I be tested the same day?

Thanks,
    Duck

2. With that amount of time it's kinda a longshot. Dilute as much as you can and hope for the best.

3. Damn, do they test me on the court day?

4. Nope just finished court like 2 weeks ago and didnt get a drug tested tht day but quit like 3days before court cause your going to get tested shortly after(1-3weeks).

5. I'm kind of in the same boat. I have an appointment with the outpatient rehab place (kind of required when you get an OWI in my town) on the 16th and a meeting with my probation officer on the 17th. I smoked with my grandma last weekend, this weekend, then smoked a few joints yesterday. Gulping down several green tea pills and hoping they decide not to drop me.

6. If you are going to be tested on Monday, based on what you said you smoked, you have no shot at passing. It will still be in your system. I hate to recommend them because they are a crap shoot, but a detox kit is prob your best bet, but its in no way guaranteed.

7. Well I think I'll be good as long as I don't get tested tomorrow. I think I have to schedule treatment or some shit, so I hopefully won't get tested until then.