Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DRUG TEST! PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jayleec2, Nov 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. #1 jayleec2, Nov 14, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    I am 19yr old female, 130 pounds, and I play sports so I am pretty active. I smoked on Saturday and I had a drug test at noon on Tuesday. Prior to smoking on the weekend I usually only smoked about 1-2 times a month. Do you think I will pass? I have been drinking lots of water and exercising but I'm very nervous. Any info will help!!

2. just buy quickfix urine from the website and sub your pee if you’re afraid. also take an at home drug test. they have them at the dollar tree. quick fix urine it’s the best shit on the market. best of luck!!!

Quick Fix Urine

3. I get a supervised drug test so they watch while I pee. I've taken 4 at home drug tests. The first 3 were pretty diluted pee's so I'm thinking i got some false positives. The 4t was negative with a very faint line but I'm still nervous.

4. Are you on probation or something?