Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test, please help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Skip1030, Sep 9, 2013.

1. I have a drug test coming up, I will have been 26 days clean when I take it. I am 6 foot, 205 pounds. Before being clean I smoked almost every day for about 3 months but only small amounts a day probably around .2-.5 out of a vaporizer mostly. The three days before I quit I smoked very small amounts. The past couple weeks I have worked out and done some cardio to try and cleanse my body of the THC as fast as I can. I also have been drinking plenty of water (not sure how much this helps). I am a very nervous and paranoid person and have been freaking out a lot about this drug test because I don't want to fail. My test is a week from tomorrow (Monday) and plan on working out all 5 days of the weekday this week and stopping on Saturday and Sunday and take the test the following Monday. It is only a dipstick test not a lab test. I also plan on eating almost all vegetables and fruit for this last week before the test while also working out. Any ideas of whether or not I'll pass? I'm a very paranoid person and have been actually losing sleep over the thought of failing.

Any help is appreciated and feedback about whether I will pass or not?

2. I probably smoked on average 5 days out of the week for those 3 months. Sometimes more, sometimes less

3. As long as you do all those things like you said, you should be good.

Id recommend emergen-c since it has tons of supplements like niacin, id also recommend fish oil pills too.

Fruits veggies and at least 48 oz of water each day you should be good.

Make sure you come through with the evidence homie

4. I plan on providing my results once I take it for future reference for people who are like me and get so paranoid and anxious about these things. I hope you are right, I will look for those supplements. Thanks for the feedback, it is definitely appreciated

5. Also I'm almost certain if I produce a even a very faint line It will count as passed

6. If you want to play it extra safe, buy a Rescue Detox bottle. I used to use them all the time when I would get tested, and they never let me down. Drink a lot of water too, and get some exercise. 

7. I am on a college budget and don't really have the extra money for detox but thanks for the feed back public enemy.

Nice Heisenberg picture btw. Is there anyway to bump this thread?

I am new to this forum as these are my first posts

8. Anyone? I really need some second opinions

9. Water and exercise. 

2 Simple Things, good for everything, do not underestimate them.​

10. I have been drinking more than enough water and getting a good amount of exercise. I hope this last week along with only eating fruits and vegetables will help out a lot.

11. You'll be fine man.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I have friends who have smoked the night before and passed. Dip sticks are notoriously easy to pass.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Definite maybe.  Pretty much all the advice above, although it may be healthy, I would consider worthless - time is the most important factor.  The dip test and the lab screening test are the same thing - faint red line passes.  You can buy test kits on line for about a buck if you want to check yourself - skip the store bought ones, too expensive.

14. So this may be helpful, the principal is that thc is stored in fats... So is creatine which is a supplement used for increasing a workout capacity to gain muscles. That would flush out the thc in the fats. I'm not sure about this though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Thanks for all the replies, still looking for more whether positive or negative. Not knowing is the worst, especially with my anxiety about things like this

16. Anyone else? I am driving myself nuts with anxiety.

I hate not knowing for sure and it sucks because I don't really have the money to buy a test at the store

17. Just wanted to get back to everyone that I just took the test and passed!

18. Right on!!

I usually use Test Pure or something like that, but I have passed tests just by drinking copious amounts of water the morning prior to the test. I hear some places make you re-test if your urine is too clear tho.