Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test - peace of mind?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SandyVJean, Aug 10, 2019.

1. I took a pre-employment drug test recently... I am 5'2'', 90lbs, female, 18+ days not smoking after smoking a couple hoots before bed. It was a point of collection test. The test was on a Tuesday morning at 9am. I got a call right at 9am on Wednesday (the next day) from my employer saying they are trying to arrange the moving company to move me to my new job (it is 1100kms to where I currently live). I have not heard from a MRO since the test (it's been more than 72 hours since I took the test).
    I am just wondering, did I pass? I was a bit nervous I would fail. Would my employer proceed with these arrangements without having my drug test results? I would like to go back to my hooting schedule as it helps my sleep and my anxiety hahaha.

2. I should clarify: I smoked every night, before bed, but have been clean for 18+ days since I found out I would be tested

3. Nobody can tell you if you passed or not.

If you just want to feel better I guess people could lie to you....here I'll go first

You passed I guarantee it

Do you feel better?

4. You’re good. Congrats!

5. I'd say odds are 50/50. Do a web search for "THC calculator" to find your odds of passing. Good luck!