Drug test on toothbrush?

Discussion in 'General' started by rohr, Jun 11, 2010.

1. So brushing my teeth tonight after I had brushed my teeth while I had been stoned. I noticed that my toothbrush tasted like weed and had an aftertaste of it.

Is it possible that you could take a hair (or whatever they are) and test it and find out whether the user of the toothbrush has used marijuana?

I am just wondering, because it popped in my head and I was like... what if...?

2. possibly because the can test your saliva for drugs so you put your tooth brush in your mouth your putting saliva on your toothbrush. but the toothpaste might get ride of it so idk

im pretty high so this might not make sense

3. Lets just say you could test for it... would the saliva wear down or just go there forever? Like if the taste is still there, then I would still think you could test for iit...

and its all good...

4. Its...possible? I highly dobt anyone but a stoner would think of it though so unless your parents smoke...

5. Just wash it under hot water.

Jeez.....kids these days, fryin' their brains with their marihuana. Makes 'em not think straight. :D

6. Not worried about anyone checking, just curious. And I guess hot water would work, but theres no need to wash it off. I like it haha

7. I doubt it, but I wish it was still possible for me to get that high.

8. Why isn't it possible?