Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test on monday need to pass plz help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by vcbrooks, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Ok so I've been a daily smoker for the past 6 months or so and I got a job the other day and they are making me take a test on monday at a facility. So i've got three days and need to get clean ASAP. Suggestions?

Currently drinking lots of water, Taking some creatine, and working out.

WHAT ELSE? Any of those detox formulas actually work?

2. you can pay $20 at a local headshop ans get fake piss or a detox drink. idk of the detox drinks work. Workout hard stay away from fatty foods. STEAM ROOMS will sweat ur THC.away

3. You got three days? Take a shot of vinegar every day until then. Drink a ton of water and exercise. You might end up clean from doing this. Worked for my best friend, but only on a home test. Dunno about a lab test.

4. 100% cranberry juice works for my probation but i got a fast metabolism

5. I had a drug test once I went to my local all natural store asked for a detox drink got one in grape it was yummy pounded water and took vitamin b like candy. Passed =) and I'm a bowl an hour kinda gal... I also tested myself w a Walmart test the night before

6. I have never had a drug test but as a lady I will say pure cranberry does the trick to flush things out....it has to be pure not Ocean Spray or anything from concentrate...you can usually find it at a health food store or in the natural food aisle at your grocery store. You can dilute it with water too since you need to be drinking a lot of that as well.

Also make sure you are going No.2 not a lot but enough...make sure you are eating leafy greens and veggies and such....you can use the vinagar for that.

Good Luck!