Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test on May 11th HELP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jeffdagreatt, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Hi, I have been clean since April 3rd and I have a urine test on May 11th. I will be continuing to not smoke but I am very nervous. I used to smoke everyday atleast a dub a day. I am 5'11 and weigh about 190 pounds. I workout almost 5 times a week. I drink atleast 4 bottles of poland spring a day. Will I pass? By the time It hits May 11th, It will be 37 days clean.

Also does anyone have an idea of the kind of drug tests done in the bergen county probation office. Many tell me is a swab but my letter says urine test so I want to be prepared for both.

2. If you haven't smoked I'm a month like you said the swab test won't come close. Depending on how much you sweat and workout you should be fine but push that shit to the limit, work out everyday if you can. Just a precaution

3. You're fine.